Has anyone here been recognised on this site by irls?

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

second ascension soon
Title, has someone you know irl discovered you from .org? or have another user be someone you know irl

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I introduced this site and blackpill to my chad friend and hes looksmaxxing now even if he has all stats

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BladeRunner, DNRDniggerking, got.daim and 6 others
I introduced this site and blackpill to my chad friend and hes looksmaxxing now even if he has all stats
Increasing competition :rage:

why would you tell anyone irl about this site 💀

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, billymidnight and Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
I gave up already JFL im just LDARing all day and copiummaxxing by waiting for my puberty to kick in or else ill hardmaxx or die
Fair enough, I go through phases of ldaring it's over to trying to ascend all the time

• Love it
Reactions: primqwe
Fair enough, I go through phases of ldaring it's over to trying to ascend all the time
Its not worth it if you lost the genetic lottery. Unlike my chad friend he had all the features since birth now he claims hes looksmaxxing but in reality hes just softmaxxing while looking at PSL god edits

No softmaxxing can fix my orbital and maxilla bones i look inbred man

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
My best friend since elementary and my current only friend

I always show them looksmax threads that are especially comical

This guy is 5"8 chad in the face tbh, chadlite min white a10s and good jaw structure with good hair

But rhe blackpill itself, I mean the nigga didn't need to be told at all

I showed my friend some funny threads about Indians

Its not worth it if you lost the genetic lottery. Unlike my chad friend he had all the features since birth now he claims hes looksmaxxing but in reality hes just softmaxxing while looking at PSL god edits

No softmaxxing can fix my orbital and maxilla bones i look inbred man
If I don't look decent fully leanmaxxed I'm getting surgery, I'm recessed, my mouth area is subhuman, I have insane dark circles under my eyes, short and non nt

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84899
Because he rots on the internet too
I showed my friend some funny threads about Indians
My best friend since elementary and my current only friend

I always show them looksmax threads that are especially comical

This guy is 5"8 chad in the face tbh, chadlite min white a10s and good jaw structure with good hair

But rhe blackpill itself, I mean the nigga didn't need to be told at all
id do the same but, if you're attractive and tell someone youre an incel theyd think lowly of you because you're a tryhard, and if you're ugly and tell someone youre an incel it's as if you're tryharding and still ugly 🙀😥

id do the same but, if you're attractive and tell someone youre an incel theyd think lowly of you because you're a tryhard, and if you're ugly and tell someone youre an incel it's as if you're tryharding and still ugly 🙀😥
I'm 5"6 and glowed up my face well so I am a try hard subhuman but my effort is illcited (and required :forcedsmile:) my niggas don't judge me

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I'm 5"6 and glowed up my face well so I am a try hard subhuman but my effort is illcited (and required :forcedsmile:) my niggas don't judge me
youre lucky to have friends like that then, if I told my friends this shit it would be everywhere soon enough

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i Guess cause when the looksmaxxing got viral,like around august/September 2023, u saw people in the ratings section being on your "for you Page" on tiktok being classified as subhumans/ugly:lul:

Last edited:
i Guess cause when the looksmaxxing got viral,like around august/September 2023, u saw people in the ratings section being on your for you Page on tiktok being classified as subhumans/ugly:lul:
no hate but how the fuck is your grammar still ass after 5k posts

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
im south italian Bro, from naples u know the drill
no, we don't know the drill
nor do we know what you're trying to tell us, just use google translate at this point.

Bucky hanma is the same height

no, we don't know the drill
nor do we know what you're trying to tell us, just use google translate at this point.
it's understandable if you know what "for you Page" Is.