Has anyone here cured their high-inhib permanently?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Would prefer it if it doesn't rely on using drugs, because I want it to be something that I can do for the rest of my life

drugs is the route im taking, if its good enough for me its good enough for you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036 and sergeant blackpill
drugs is the route im taking, if its good enough for me its good enough for you
can you share more info? which ones, what dosage and when do you take them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
force urself to do low ihib things

You don't. You live with it. Alchool can make it go away but it's bad for you for longer periods

I did to a very significant extent through exposure but progress has been plateaued for a while and I’m not satisfied yet. I believe the only way I will break through and start progressing again is by eradicating technology addictions, reducing severity of mental illnesses and becoming successful irl. Probably moving to somewhere brand new too

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 15827
I did to a very significant extent through exposure but progress has been plateaued for a while and I’m not satisfied yet. I believe the only way I will break through and start progressing again is by eradicating technology addictions, reducing severity of mental illnesses and becoming successful irl. Probably moving to somewhere brand new too
My inhib is 0 after a gym session

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Exposure and depression made me 0 inhibition. I also have tattoos now, when earlier I thought they are "low class" (which they are, but I don't care at this point)

The only reason I didn't roid is the fact I might lose my hair and I'm trying to preserve as much collagen and hair as possible.
Natty life is hard, but I'm going on my 6th year

I don't really care if I'm alive in 5 years or not. That was the greatest lowerer of my inhibitions.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Danish_Retard and lilhorizontal32
hopefully when im good looking

Drugs to remove inhib temporally and just a fuck ton of exposure therapy while on them.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Drugs to remove inhib temporally and just a fuck ton of exposure therapy while on them.
when I drink around new people and am sober around them the next time around, I am just as high inhib.

I think exposure therapy only works if you were sober during your exposure

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 19036
when I drink around new people and am sober around them the next time around, I am just as high inhib.

I think exposure therapy only works if you were sober during your exposure
I think the more exposure therapy you do, the better the results would be, as behaving on a social situations is mostly learned knowledge.

You spend a lot of time with the popular NT kids = you become NT
You waste most of your early teens playing video games = you lack experience of social situations and are non NT

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Danish_Retard
I think the more exposure therapy you do, the better the results would be
Don't do it for one year and all your gains are gonna fade away.

Only permanant solution i can think of is trauma therapy (for past) but you have to do it with an expert.

take ashwagandha for a couple months srs, but make sure to not take longer than 3 months

Don't do it for one year and all your gains are gonna fade away.

Only permanant solution i can think of is trauma therapy (for past) but you have to do it with an expert.
Bro idk i have none of that shit, I was just theorizing.

Semen Retention makes me more low inhib especially once I pass the day 10 mark.

Ashwaganda has also helped me with anxiety and stress.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 18840
Are u aspie? Exposure therapy only works for me up to a certain point. Just use alcohol, only thing that really works everytime.

Got drugs from doctor

L-theanine and ashwagandha and all that shit can't compare to real pharmaceuticals. Erased my anxiety.

Also just gaining more social experience lowered my inhib immensely, there's really no way around having to do that.

Got drugs from doctor

L-theanine and ashwagandha and all that shit can't compare to real pharmaceuticals. Erased my anxiety.

Also just gaining more social experience lowered my inhib immensely, there's really no way around having to do that.
which drugs and for how long?

would you be low-inhib still if you stopped the drugs altogether?

Are u aspie? Exposure therapy only works for me up to a certain point. Just use alcohol, only thing that really works everytime.
I don't think so. I will get it assessed by a professional though just to make sure jfl

which drugs and for how long?

would you be low-inhib still if you stopped the drugs altogether?
Sertraline and venlafaxine worked for me.

Stopped taking it because of sides and my anxiety came back just as it was before I started taking it, but the experience I gained while being on them helped lower my inhib permanently. It isn't a long term solutions, but if you're actually working on improving socially while using these drugs you might get something out of it.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Sertraline and venlafaxine worked for me.

Stopped taking it because of sides and my anxiety came back just as it was before I started taking it, but the experience I gained while being on them helped lower my inhib permanently. It isn't a long term solutions, but if you're actually working on improving socially while using these drugs you might get something out of it.
I can get the same effect from alcohol then tbh

But even though I have had very positive experiences being drunk it doesn't translate so much into sober confidence