Has anyone here ever gotten a $100,000 loan with no income?

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
Can someone with 800+ credit and 0 income see if moneylion.com will give one to you? Apparently with a high credit score theres a chance. Mine is only 760 or something.

Edit: actually can someone with a $30,000 or less income and a 750+ credit score try? Cuz if theyll give it ill go apply for minimum wage here which is 30k a year and then ill fill out the form.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and StarvedEpi
Im tryna get surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loves, Charisma and StarvedEpi
How will you pay it back w out income
What r they gonna do? Steal my jaws that i got bimax for if i dont pay back?

But fr im planning on selling a course and getting rich so.. but i cant make the course til im goodlooking

• JFL
Reactions: watah, zsombi, PsychoDsk and 14 others

But fr im planning on selling a course and getting rich so.. but i cant make the course til im goodlooking
u crazy man, is that really worth 100K ?

totally not saturated the sector you picked

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
totally not saturated the sector you picked
Nibba 0 people can pick up girls like me over the internet,

I can make a girl fall in love with me without her seeing my face in less than 5 sentences said to her over online text chat

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, fluoride1337 and Angutoid
show me the list what worth 100K
Trimax $67,000

Orbital Decompression to Fix Eye Asymmetry $10,000

Clavicle Lengthening Surgery $30,000

So im actually short but ill get another loan or something lol

Trimax $67,000

alright

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999

Yeah good luck on that you're fucking retarded just saying

• +1
Reactions: vector and fluoride1337
You're actually so delusional thinking you will get rich off a course about how good looking you are.
who's gonna buy it? Broke ugly sub5 tiktok nerds?

You have no income and you're going to take out a loan, Thats such a genius idea, you're going to be enslaved for life just how you deserve to be.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and boss8055
Trimax $67,000

Why u paying that much for trimax

You're actually so delusional thinking you will get rich off a course about how good looking you are.

You have no income and you're going to take out a loan, Thats such a genius idea, you're going to be enslaved for life just how you deserve to be.
Niggar what? U hVe reading comprehension issues, the course isnt gonna be about how goodlooking i am? Lol

IMG 5683

^ if i need it but ill make money after the surgeries so no i wont be in debt for life

Niggar what? U hVe reading comprehension issues, the course isnt gonna be about how goodlooking i am? Lol
" but i cant make a course till im good looking " Automatically makes people assume the course is going to be about looks, I wouldn't be surprised if you're a low iq nigger because you dont know how to explain yourself.

Either way if you think selling courses is is a viable way to make you " Rich " in 2024 you're a retarded monkey and should rope.

Nah im too ugly for pssport photo to turkey
stop bullshitting bro it will save you so much money and time since the designer is blackpilled and u will be hard to botch

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
stupidest idea i fucking heard no point being a chadlite+ if your gonna be a homeless nigga unless you want toothless gobbies

• +1
Reactions: uwva
View attachment 3174635

^ if i need it but ill make money after the surgeries so no i wont be in debt for life
The fact that you needed ai to answer a question about money just proves you shouldn't be taking out loans,
If you file for bankruptcy all of your possessions are going to be liquidated to pay off the debt, you're literally going to be homeless fucking retarded 60iq monkey.

Can someone with 800+ credit and 0 income see if moneylion.com will give one to you? Apparently with a high credit score theres a chance. Mine is only 760 or something.

Edit: actually can someone with a $30,000 or less income and a 750+ credit score try? Cuz if theyll give it ill go apply for minimum wage here which is 30k a year and then ill fill out the form.
Example of a pathetic human with no purpose 🤣🤣

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: uwva and ItsOver999
The fact that you needed ai to answer a question about money just proves you shouldn't be taking out loans,
If you file for bankruptcy all of your possessions are going to be liquidated to pay off the debt, you're literally going to be homeless fucking retarded 60iq monkey.
All my possessions...? I have none lol im neet with parents

Anyway since u money mog me, how about u pay for my surgeries?

if you want to be the lender's slave for the rest of your life sure go ahead

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus and ItsOver999
All my possessions...? I have none lol im neet with parents

Anyway since u money mog me, how about u pay for my surgeries?
fucking pathetic

• JFL
Bro, lenders only give loans to people they think can pay it back. So no income = 0% chance of getting the loan.

Stop the mental masturbation and get a job.

And taking on such massive debt would ruin your life. You’d have to be very very ugly with a lot of potential to make that worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, boss8055 and drimprovement

based mindset mirin bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ItsOver999
Ascension from incel to high mtn? Yeah
just after that move to some shit hole,
and every time they make you try to pay say
"im in andorra! I dont got no moneh, i spent all on grannies cancer surgery! Please! I HAVE NOOOTHIIINGNGGGG!"

if you want to be the lender's slave for the rest of your life sure go ahead
Lenders face when i move to thailand and discard my account and take the new identity of a slayer :eek:

• JFL