Has anyone here ever injected IGF-1?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Its not very useful. Short half life gets used locally very quickly. People use LR3 or DES for longer half life and more systemic effect. What did you want it for?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and PenileFacialSurgery
Its not very useful. Short half life gets used locally very quickly. People use LR3 or DES for longer half life and more systemic effect. What did you want it for?
Jaw growth, potential heightmaxxing if growth plates are still open (which I would need to get an x-ray for).

Probably cope but looking into it doesn't hurt imo. HGH is way too expensive so IGF-1 is probably the next best (affordable!) thing for bone growth. Other peptides and ghrp/ghrh are just cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jaw growth, potential heightmaxxing if growth plates are still open (which I would need to get an x-ray for).

Probably cope but looking into it doesn't hurt imo. HGH is way too expensive so IGF-1 is probably the next best (affordable!) thing for bone growth. Other peptides and ghrp/ghrh are just cope.
X30001 said you need both. I will try to find the comment.

How old are you? It seems like ure younger than what I thought.

I'm also gonna inject soon.

20200116 035040

@Dyorotic2 @Slyfex8 thoughts?

Last edited:
You mean IGF-1 and HGH? Studies on mature rats confirmed significant height increases with IGF-1 alone, dk how much this translates to (adult) humans though
23 in two weeks

cost a fuck ton, rich piano send it was like 700 for a small ass vial

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Think of it this way: What's more effective? Test boosters or testosterone itself
jfl bro thats kind of a dumb assumption.
if igf-1 straight injected was as effective we'd have threads and threads off it.
do more research

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
You mean IGF-1 and HGH? Studies on mature rats confirmed significant height increases with IGF-1 alone, dk how much this translates to (adult) humans though

23 in two weeks
20200116 035040

Need to check studies tbh

I'm also gonna inject soon.

View attachment 230185

@Dyorotic2 @Slyfex8 thoughts?
peptides aren't cope, my IGF-1 skyrocketed far beyond the natural range. That's not to say that exogenous IGF-1 is bad, it's actually the most effective growth method, exogenous IGF-1 doesn't have a limit as it isn't converted into any endogenous steroid hormones within the body. Therefore hypothetically said person could induce extreme growth whilst using extreme dosages of IGF-1, the reason being is that the liver can only produce so much igf-1, if you were to inject superphysiological amounts of GH don't expect to cap over 1000ng/dl of IGF-1, that level seems to be the bodies cap.

also igf1 is insanely expensive, you'd be better off buying gh dead serious.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
jfl bro thats kind of a dumb assumption.
if igf-1 straight injected was as effective we'd have threads and threads off it.
do more research
Are you saying that I'm wrong when I say it appears much more reasonable to try IGF-1 straight rather than peptides or cope-677?
Hormone boosters - which the latter essentially are - are never capable of reaching as high concentrations as the exogenous hormone itself. Plus, levels can be controlled much better that way.

But I'm dumb, I guess, because I didn't read 'muh studies' before typing this

peptides aren't cope, my IGF-1 skyrocketed far beyond the natural range. That's not to say that exogenous IGF-1 is bad, it's actually the most effective growth method, exogenous IGF-1 doesn't have a limit as it isn't converted into any endogenous steroid hormones within the body. Therefore hypothetically said person could induce extreme growth whilst using extreme dosages of IGF-1, the reason being is that the liver can only produce so much igf-1, if you were to inject superphysiological amounts of GH don't expect to cap over 1000ng/dl of IGF-1, that level seems to be the bodies cap.

Good reply.

Is it actually more expensive than GH? I must admit, I didn't check prices before and just assumed it was gonna be cheaper than HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I ran out of 5mg bottle of hex in 3 days..:oops:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2756
Good reply.

Is it actually more expensive than GH? I must admit, I didn't check prices before and just assumed it was gonna be cheaper than HGH.
yeah it's insanely difficult and expensive to manufacture, most sources that are selling 1mg vials for less than $80 bucks are normally scamming.

if you think for a minute, an effective dosage for bodybuilding is around 100mcg, for bone growth you'd need about 200-300mcg, a 1mg vial would last you 3.5-5 days. It'd cost a shit tonne.
I ran out of 5mg bottle of hex in 3 days..:oops:
how much were you dosing jesus?!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bewusst and forwardgrowth
yeah it's insanely difficult and expensive to manufacture, most sources that are selling 1mg vials for less than $80 bucks are normally scamming.

if you think for a minute, an effective dosage for bodybuilding is around 100mcg, for bone growth you'd need about 200-300mcg, a 1mg vial would last you 3.5-5 days. It'd cost a shit tonne.

fml!! .
I used the pep calculator thought I was doing 100mcg.....

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

@Dyorotic2 :love: I can try to find a doctor overseas to prescribe this for me but I'll need to work my ass off with money.

WHaTs the level of igf 1 that I should reach for that "extreme growth"? . Not at home now we talk later. Thx for reply

What type of results can igf 1 get compared to hgh or peptides?

Last edited:

You need to have s constant bleed of igf 1 for bone growth as opposed to a sudden spike which igf 1 gives. So combining mk677 cjc1295 would be better for this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and RAITEIII

if i were to get igf1 and hgh only would there be a need for peptides?