Has anyone here gotten into a fight?

illest-mogger

illest-mogger

Fwhrcel
If so, how did it go down?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Yeah I fought this dude named donnie. Him and I dated the same slut. After I beat his ass he said “you know Maggie said she wants to see me again?” Like he was trying to win back some dignity. But that slut was already fucking this tall Latino bad boy named Flaco who cucked us both. Black mirror typeshit innit

Most men have just not this faggot forum

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
Yeah I fought this dude named donnie. Him and I dated the same slut. After I beat his ass he said “you know Maggie said she wants to see me again?” Like he was trying to win back some dignity. But that slut was already fucking this tall Latino bad boy named Flaco who cucked us both. Black mirror typeshit innit
Fighting over a girl is cuck behaviour but fighting over a slut is beyond saving :lul:

Fighting over a girl is cuck behaviour but fighting over a slut is beyond saving :lul:
Nah we weren’t fighting over her, we just fought because we had beef but we just happened to both date her and get cucked by her so I guess once I beat him, he felt destroyed so he had to cope and lie :feelskek:
But he knew deep down that he got cucked big time and did I :feelswow:

• JFL
many times, many people here clearly never left home. once they even broke a cliquot on my head and I had to go to the hospital. my mother died of fear

• +1
I fought two guys at the same time knocked them both out

• +1
many times, many people here clearly never left home. once they even broke a cliquot on my head and I had to go to the hospital. my mother died of fear
Damn bruh did u need stitches ?

• +1
Reactions: CD34
I met up with @ElTruecel and whooped his ass

i literally had my first fight 2 days ago at school, dude was like 4 inches shorter than me but im skinny and lost

fought my childhood bestfriend because he called my dad bald and I got headlocked, we are still friends, but deep down I have a slight hatred toward him. Would love to find a reason to do a rematch after 5 years :lul: