has anyone here gotten mole/birthmark removals?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
how was the procedure and how much did it cost?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
its cheap i think

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
why would you tho do you have one on your face?

• +1
why would you tho do you have one on your face?
yeah i have one on my cheek, and another on my nose

it's literally identical to the birthmark she has (same spot on my face, same color, same size):
Screen Shot 2020 08 15 at 11743 PM

• +1
I removed a shit tonne of them using one of them cheap mole removal pens from amazon :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Real, JihadChad and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
@Amnesia

• +1
how much did it cost bro?
£25 :cool: type 'mole removal pen' into amazon.co.uk and it's the one that comes under 'amazon's choice' (I tried to send a link but it came up blank in the preview)

The only caveat is that this method does leave a scar, you're literally burning the mole off your skin - I did it in a scratch motion to create high -t looking scars and it worked :feelskek:

TL;DR | Might not be appropriate for your face ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 6488
£25 :cool: type 'mole removal pen' into amazon.co.uk and it's the one that comes under 'amazon's choice' (I tried to send a link but it came up blank in the preview)

The only caveat is that this method does leave a scar, you're literally burning the mole off your skin - I did it in a scratch motion to create high -t looking scars and it worked :feelskek:

TL;DR | Might not be appropriate for your face ngl
alright man thanks for the help

• +1
Don’t listen to these retards go to a professional before you badly scar your face. If it’s an elevated mole get it shaven off it if it’s flat get a incision or laser removsl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, NormieKilla and Deleted member 6488
Don’t listen to these retards go to a professional before you badly scar your face. If it’s an elevated mole get it shaven off it if it’s flat get a incision or laser removsl
thank you bro. i have a birthmark on my nose that's exactly the same as this girl's:

i also have a slightly elevated one on my nose exactly like this guy's:

Screen Shot 2020 08 15 at 13357 PM

thank you bro. i have a birthmark on my nose that's exactly the same as this girl's:

View attachment 590822

i also have a slightly elevated one on my nose exactly like this guy's:

View attachment 590828

I’ve had moles removed, one was elevated andi had it shaved off, it unfortunately came back but still looks much better, if it’s elevated best case the shave removes it and you have a flat scar that gonna be hardly noticeable, esp after so treatment like resurfacing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I’ve had moles removed, one was elevated andi had it shaved off, it unfortunately came back but still looks much better, if it’s elevated best case the shave removes it and you have a flat scar that gonna be hardly noticeable, esp after so treatment like resurfacing
thanks bro

what was the cost?

Yes I had raised moles removed by freezing off and or shaving them then. At least like 8 of them, all done by a dermatologist. They were mostly on my neck and jawline area and left very slight scars, nothing horrific or anything anyone has ever commented on or noticed. Even so a small scar is preferable to a raised brown mole. I think it cost me like 50 or per mole or something, this was like 10 years ago I don't exactly remember

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6488
Yes I had raised moles removed by freezing off and or shaving them then. At least like 8 of them, all done by a dermatologist. They were mostly on my neck and jawline area and left very slight scars, nothing horrific or anything anyone has ever commented on or noticed. Even so a small scar is preferable to a raised brown mole. I think it cost me like 50 or per mole or something, this was like 10 years ago I don't exactly remember
not bad at all

do they remove small black dotted birthmarks like these (the ones on her cheek and nose):