Has anyone here had a penpal?

Raskolnikovpilled

Raskolnikovpilled

mimimimimimimimi
I wanna get a Russian penpal to teach me Russian conversational skills, and in return I can teach him English. Any reliable websites for this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
Some slut milf who was married and told me “you’re cute, if I was your age I’d definitely date you but I’m an old lady lol” bitch bought me shit…she wanted my young Bull cock but couldn’t have it

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Raskolnikovpilled
Some slut milf who was married and told me “you’re cute, if I was your age I’d definitely date you but I’m an old lady lol” bitch bought me shit…she wanted my young Bull cock but couldn’t have it
Damn I'd also e-whore myself out to a milf if i could. What website did you use?

Damn I'd also e-whore myself out to a milf if i could. What website did you use?
I can’t remember but, I’ll tell ya…lots of unfaithful sluts out there. Many of these sluts were married and literally offered to fly me out to them to fuck. I rejected them all!

I can’t remember but, I’ll tell ya…lots of unfaithful sluts out there. Many of these sluts were married and literally offered to fly me out to them to fuck. I rejected them all!
Do they like edgy fuck looking long haired almost prettyboys? :feelswhere:

Why'd you reject them though?

Why'd you reject them though?
Because I was on a crusade to find my one true white virgin. Now I found her so I am living that good life. I had many opportunities to fuck countless women. I turned them all down. Maybe it was dumb of me…but hey it is what it is.

Because I was on a crusade to find my one true white virgin. Now I found her so I am living that good life. I had many opportunities to fuck countless women. I turned them all down. Maybe it was dumb of me…but hey it is what it is.
Sounds like ascension to me tbh. Like Levin from Anna Karenina. :fire:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I wanna get a Russian penpal to teach me Russian conversational skills, and in return I can teach him English. Any reliable websites for this?
Play a csgo match

• JFL
Reactions: Raskolnikovpilled and Deleted member 27014
I’m sure there’s a program to text vor niggas in prison

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt