has anyone here had pdo threads under eyes?

tomm1453

tomm1453

Platinum
im thinking of getting pdo threads done professionally to ascend my whole eye area

• +1
Reactions: Aero and CoreSchizo
I did PDO threads in my temple region, and the thread bundled up, creating a bump. I was so scared I thought a part of the needle broke off; it went away a week later. I did around 6 in both of my temples, so make sure not to do too much in the same area otherwise that shit will happen to you. Doctors will scam dont get that done by a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
20240212 215641

I've got two dozen or so underneath each eye.

• Love it
Reactions: shizuku11111
yes but all it did was get rid of the vague line below the eye, it's not like there's any major changes.
so you wouldnt reccommend then? fuck bruh if i fixed my eye area i would ascend so hard

so you wouldnt reccommend then? fuck bruh if i fixed my eye area i would ascend so hard
it's not worth it unless you do it yourself they'll charge you about 1.6k for what I did for 30 euros.

screengrabs from random selfies, basically all I did was make that line go away.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, User28823, Aero and 1 other person
it's not worth it unless you do it yourself they'll charge you about 1.6k for what I did for 30 euros.
ive found multiple places here in the uk that do it for 200-300 pounds
View attachment 3017446View attachment 3017447

screengrabs from random selfies, basically all I did was make that line go away.
the results look ok but you already had a very good before, my main problem is dark circles/eyebags so im wondering how it would treat them

ive found multiple places here in the uk that do it for 200-300 pounds
still overpriced.

you'd have to get roughly 20+ done underneath each eye to see any difference at all so it's probably going to cost more than you think.

the results look ok but you already had a very good before, my main problem is dark circles/eyebags so im wondering how it would treat them
it won't fix discoloration, all they do is force collagen production and tighten skin through that.

they work well for the nasojugal fold and that's about it, you can improve the orbital vector with them too.

• +1
Reactions: roniecel
still overpriced.

you'd have to get roughly 20+ done underneath each eye to see any difference at all so it's probably going to cost more than you think.

it won't fix discoloration, all they do is force collagen production and tighten skin through that.

they work well for the nasojugal fold and that's about it, you can improve the orbital vector with them too.
if you can improve your orbital vector then surely it may fix some type of eyebags.

since having a negative orbital vector is a reason for eyebags.

but dark circles/eyebags are from a lack of orbital support so surely by improving orbital vector it would reduce eyebags