Has anyone here lightened their skin/eyes with MSM?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
sounds like a bunch of bullshit but so many people swear by it im considering buying some and megadosing it

• +1
Reactions: mogging and mvp2v1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AscendingHero
sounds like a bunch of bullshit but so many people swear by it im considering buying some and megadosing it
You got nothing to lose so go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Yes. I have blue eyes, been taking MSM for about a year now for skin/hair health. Noticed a couple months ago that my eyes became a brighter, lighter blue. Couldn't make sense of why/how that could happen, till I read that MSM may do it

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Brazitard, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Try it and see. I'm taking 5000 mg of MSM daily and I've been doing this for the past 12-13 days. These kinds of things take time so you have to take them consistently for a long period of time to see results like the FloridaDude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Magnesium = MSM?

Yea it does slightly lighten skin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yep, been taking 5000 mg in tablets (not most efficient/best way to take it but I'm too lazy to go order from amazon, i just go to the store and buy the tablets they have) and it went from just brown to being honey-colored and bits of green are started to be visible in the light

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, looksseg, Brazitard and 9 others
yep, been taking 5000 mg in tablets (not most efficient/best way to take it but I'm too lazy to go order from amazon, i just go to the store and buy the tablets they have) and it went from just brown to being honey-colored and bits of green are started to be visible in the light
lifefuel. If all goes well maybe my light brown eyes could maybe get a bit of green.

Out of curiosity how long have you been taking it?? I too take 5000 mg daily.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
I never really took pictures of my eyes before because I wasn't expecting to show it to anyone, it was just for my own progress, so I'll use this comparison: Top is my eyes, the bottom is my friend's. I would say the friend is what my eyes looked like before starting MSM. we had about the same shade, and now I have that honey-type color (pictures are from like 3 weeks ago) fs the difference is not so obvious in light of course, but irl when u see the difference in the sun it's nice to have lighter eyes that are bright
even if your eyes don't change in color, it helps with that young bright look younger kids have that sort of goes away as you age.
Eye

Eye2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 15827
It makes eyes lighter not change the color
brown to brown with green(i call it hazel, idk what others call it) is a spectrum, so presumably if your eyes had the potential they could become somewhat green. its different with trying to get blue eyes because you either have the gene or don't, but on that spectrum(brown to light brown/green) it just has to do with how light is reflected onto our eyes. ofc it would be impossible to go from brown eyes to light green eyes like my mom has though.

it does seem like horseshit for eye color but its proven to be good for skin maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 15827
I never really took pictures of my eyes before because I wasn't expecting to show it to anyone, it was just for my own progress, so I'll use this comparison: Top is my eyes, the bottom is my friend's. I would say the friend is what my eyes looked like before starting MSM. we had about the same shade, and now I have that honey-type color (pictures are from like 3 weeks ago) fs the difference is not so obvious in light of course, but irl when u see the difference in the sun it's nice to have lighter eyes that are bright
even if your eyes don't change in color, it helps with that young bright look younger kids have that sort of goes away as you age.
View attachment 1612406

View attachment 1612409
more obviously, my eye color went from
#9 on the chart to #8. and sometimes 7 (eye color can fluctuate, such as how green eyes can go from a dark green to a sea green depending on the time of day)

• +1
I take it too and it seems my eyes got little lighter too but maybe it's placebo, and the taste is awful

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1612406

View attachment 1612409
most likely just flash bro, i thought my eyes were basically black my hole life but if i shine a light at them they become giga light brown. ur friends eyes would probably look just as light as yours with the same amount of flash.

most likely just flash bro, i thought my eyes were basically black my hole life but if i shine a light at them they become giga light brown. ur friends eyes would probably look just as light as yours with the same amount of flash.
it was the same amount of flash
the two pictures were taken with flash from his phone on the same night in the same place

how long u been taking it

Out of curiosity how long have you been taking it?? I too take 5000 mg daily.
yo boyo any changes for you? @Curry Suicide do me a favour and tag himm i think he has me on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
  • So Sad
  • Love it
I take it too and it seems my eyes got little lighter too but maybe it's placebo, and the taste is awful
updates? hows skin lighter? and eyes? hair?

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Try it and see. I'm taking 5000 mg of MSM daily and I've been doing this for the past 12-13 days. These kinds of things take time so you have to take them consistently for a long period of time to see results like the FloridaDude
Update?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Update?

updat?

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]morticious

Iron
Joined Dec 13, 2021
Last seen Wednesday at 3:30 PM

reply nigga

I once read that honey can lighten the eyes but I don't remember where... If I would do it i would choose REAL honey, not some cheap-ass corn syrup that they sell today as honey... And if you can put your hands on some organic, raw unheated honey, it's always better...

There must be some truth to it as applying some foods to the eyes can better your eyesight: in Aajonus Vonderplanitz's book on nutrition WE WANT TO LIVE, he tells about how he told a woman to put organic raw unsalted butter to her eyes and her eyesight got noticeably better...

Will search for more info on the subject and if I find any I'll let you know.

Wtf... Is this legit? My face is asymmetric and in the part that the eye is less recessed, the eye color is lighter... I'm fixing my asymmetries with Stretchings, about to start Face Yoga and Cranial Manipulation/Osteopathy too... Damn Infant Torticollis/wry neck that fucked up my spine, posture and symmetry!

My eyes used to be pitch-black and now they are kind of brown (I don't know the exact color since I'm kind of colorblind but they are definitely lighter)... I think I could achieve hazel eyes once I eyecolormaxx... Hazel is the most stunning eye color for me.

probably like 2/2.5 months now
When did you start to notice it became lighter?

I started to take 4.000mg daily with 1.000mg of vitaminC

Maybe I increase also to 5.000mg just to assure it will work

I also have medium/light brown eyes

I have T17 eyes and have been taking for more than a year. Did absolutely nothing. I take it for anti-ageing and cartilage purposes anyways.

You guys are lucky: I'm colorblind and I have no fucking idea what my eye color is lol

I can see colors but I can't get a SINGLE ONE right on a colorblind test... I only know that, due to asymmetry, one of my eyes is lighter than the other and that it has 2 different colors on it: darker on the outside and inside of the iris and lighter on the middle.

When did you start to notice it became lighter?

I started to take 4.000mg daily with 1.000mg of vitaminC

Maybe I increase also to 5.000mg just to assure it will work

I also have medium/light brown eyes
went from regular brown to friends genuinely acknowledging that I have light brown/hazel eyes. also is a heightmax, so even if it didn't work I would still take it.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
What will the color be if I lighten my black/dark eyes