Has Anyone Here Posted on TrueRateMe on Reddit

6.5PSL

Banned
If so, what'd you get. From looking at both this forum and TrueRateMe a lot, it seems TrueRateMe is definitely better at rating as people are less spergy in how they rate and it's more rigid.

If so, what'd you get. From looking at both this forum and TrueRateMe a lot, it seems TrueRateMe is definitely better at rating as people are less spergy in how they rate and it's more rigid.
Yes

And yes it's better than here for ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Yes I have, I only got 3 ratings averaging to like 5.5 . Such is the life of a non female in TRM

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha and aBetterMii
Yes I have, I only got 3 ratings averaging to like 5.5 . Such is the life of a non female in TRM
True. That is a major problem for them. Guys get very few ratings and almost always are from 5-6. Women's standard is messed up because somehow makeup is allowed and it pushes some girls to get 7+ semi-often.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and aBetterMii
truerateme is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, aBetterMii, metagross and 2 others
True. That is a major problem for them. Guys get very few ratings and almost always are from 5-6. Women's standard is messed up because somehow makeup is allowed and it pushes some girls to get 7+ semi-often.
Are you 6.5 PSL? Send pics, I won't dox.

i dont know tbh i got 5,5 and i got once 6,5 but sometimes you post and nobody votes and then a woman posts 1 minute difference from you and gets 12 comments even though she is 4,5 clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, aBetterMii and metagross
if ur a dude u will most likely not get a lot of comments unless ur GL

girls get shit tons of comments, its a cucked faggot forum. the actual good raters there are gone, maybe 1 or 2 good raters but the rest are shit.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, aBetterMii, metagross and 2 others

girls get shit tons of comments, its a cucked faggot forum. the actual good raters there are gone, maybe 1 or 2 good raters but the rest are shit.
Yeah I've noticed you don't even have to be GL as a woman to get comments. I've seen many average women get 50+ comments saying "5.5" a million times even though they're makeup-frauded... But most guys get 0-4 comments

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 8165 and Biiyo03
Good for rates tbh but you never get responses if youre a guy. The only tend to rate from 4.5-6.5 tho, even if someone is obviously below or above that range.

I usually get 5.3-6

Are you 6.5 PSL? Send pics, I won't dox.
Rate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
5-6. Same as here

7-7.5 and 4 pms by girls

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Ye this plus the raters are super cucked and try to underrate to not get banned. Ppl here told me Im like 5.75-6 trm which I didnt get from anyone there. The flaws I got listed were all wrong, and someone even told me "nose isnt good but fits your face" like wtf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Biiyo03
7-7.5 and 4 pms by girls
Extremely impressive, honestly. Are you private about your face on here because I'm curious what you look like.

Seen the subreddit never bothered with it.

I posted on that forum and people said I looked fine which was definitely a lie :feelswhy:

That plus they carefully angle and airbrush their photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, aBetterMii and metagross
Extremely impressive, honestly. Are you private about your face on here because I'm curious what you look like.
I've seen his face, he's a Chad.

Send pics.:feelswat:
these are the pics I used on reddit. These are old pics and I looked subhuman back then :feelswah: (I still do I just look older now)

suicide fuel :lul:

Attachments

• A8B572D7-DAE3-4205-88E5-0D2D859832AE.jpeg
    A8B572D7-DAE3-4205-88E5-0D2D859832AE.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BB7BCACE-3B5A-46D5-B5B3-6490A1B6AA3E.jpeg
    BB7BCACE-3B5A-46D5-B5B3-6490A1B6AA3E.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 0
5.5. Got 1 DM from a 'girl' but I suspect it was a Reddit neckbeard. God I hate people that post there so so much

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
E4CEF5E7 C964 4BA0 8AF4 4D29A25E09B8

7C580FBC 61A0 4B8B 819F DEEB7D3CF3B9

I ascended hard af since then cuz roids and shit

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Shrek2OnDvD @MrGlutton @them @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Pendejo @LooksDeficiency

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Enfant terrible, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
5.3 from a few ratings. 2 PMs by gay dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I
7-7.5 and 4 pms by gir

i may know u, ur either the blodnr chad with blue eyes

or the one with great bones with green eyes?

or are u just larping

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Nah, truerateme pitty rates super hard. If you are ugly they won’t be honest, they’ll make you sound average. This site is much more harsh.

I got rated there. I got rated lastly on truerateReddit as 6. Low sample size. I also got a rating on reddit subforum "ratedby girls" or something. I got rated 3/4. The rating she used was: 1/4 = I can't see how any girl would want to bang you. 2/4 I would not bang you, but I can see how (some) women would want to bang you. 3/4 = I would bang you, but O can see how (some) women would not want to bang you. 4/4 = I can't understand how any woman would not want to bang you/every woman wants to bag you.

What did I get rated her last time?
mostly HTN ranges rating.

It's been some time. I last got rated, and asked for that. like 1+ year ago. I need to improve a bit more. I am for low Tier Chadlite, comming spring, in looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I got rated there. I got rated lastly on truerateReddit as 6. Low sample size. I also got a rating on reddit subforum "ratedby girls" or something. I got rated 3/4. The rating she used was: 1/4 = I can't see how any girl would want to bang you. 2/4 I would not bang you, but I can see how (some) women would want to bang you. 3/4 = I would bang you, but O can see how (some) women would not want to bang you. 4/4 = I can't understand how any woman would not want to bang you/every woman wants to bag you.

What did I get rated her last time?
mostly HTN ranges rating.

It's been some time. I last got rated, and asked for that. like 1+ year ago. I need to improve a bit more. I am for low Tier Chadlite, comming spring, in looks
The /4 scale is really good tbh

My only problem with it is I'd personally have suifuel if someone rated me a 3, I'd literally only be complacent with a 4 while other scales I'd be totally fine not being the max.

lol. yeah i never heard of it. But that woman came up with it, and it makes sense.
you are usually in 1 of these 3 categories. So it's correct.
It's liek that irl also.
1. incel, no attraction.
2. some find you attract, some not (most people in this category)
3. almost all find you attractive

I did a while back, maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Got anywhere between 4-7. Some woman said my personality was bad since I was inkwell. Annoying