has anyone here ran T at the same time as heightmaxx cycle?

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate

I have been looking into the feasbility and effects of running test in parrallel with my heightmaxx cycle (standard stuff:, AI, HGH, SST inhib, T4, anavar, possibly insulin).

this works on a different growth pathway so it is different to double stacking HGH and GHRPs which I dont usually reccomend.

especially with my total T coming back with <300ng/dl test. Worrying stuff, althought it will have increased now that i am using exemestane.

Has anyone does this and have results?

I would probably use HCG instead of exogenous test to preserve fertility.

Any opinions?

Last edited:
dont use t when using roid
can u elab further i didnt rly understand (probably the 30 hours of nosleep getting to me, my bad) . which roid r u reffering to when saying not to use T with it?

can u elab further i didnt rly understand (probably the 30 hours of nosleep getting to me, my bad) . which roid r u reffering to when saying not to use T with it?
even with ai youll still have higher estrogen that you should

and it will be a pain in the ass to control the estrlogen since if u accidentally crash it its over if u get too high plates close etc etc

so just run masteron and stanozolol

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla, elemanzelvadre, BrutalMogger and 1 other person

and it will be a pain in the ass to control the estrlogen since if u accidentally crash it its over if u get too high plates close etc etc

what your opinion on intramuscular prolactin pinning

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser and asdvek

will look into this. defo true what you are saying with the possibility of easily of overshooting and resulting in too high E2 levels.

I was going to run anavar anyway with everything i mentioned above, what do you think of that? It would be at a very low dosage compared to bodybuilding (2.5-5mg daily - which resulted in bone growth in studies). Can the ones you listed be combined with that?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
will look into this. defo true what you are saying with the possibility of easily of overshooting and resulting in too high E2 levels.

I was going to run anavar anyway with everything i mentioned above, what do you think of that? It would be at a very low dosage compared to bodybuilding (2.5-5mg daily - which resulted in bone growth in studies). Can the ones you listed be combined with that?
do mast winny

screw anavar it wont do shit for bone gains

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

i bought proviron today

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: asdvek and LegitUser
I'm planning to run test w a heightmaxxing peptide stack

buy primobolan
I wish I could take test+masteron, but I think I'll make do with proviron and primabolon. My life ends the moment they put Dianabol into my testosterone on the black market

• +1
fucks sake im gonna have to get minoxidil and anti hair loss stuff i think

whats your heightmax stack gonna be? which SST inhibitor?

buy primobolan
yo asdvek can i take proviron along an ai? thats what i can take for now. all bought from deuschem and the ai is already on the way
also what dosage of proviron daily?

• +1
yo asdvek can i take proviron along an ai? thats what i can take for now. all bought from deuschem and the ai is already on the way
also what dosage of proviron daily?
i dont know if im being real

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vanilla