Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Just wondering

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I've never played Skyrim

I made a chad gta5 character

no but jfl if you didn't play as a nord.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Guess I'm an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
skyrim is boring as shiteeee

i used to make pretty girls in morrowind and fallout nv though

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Skyrim came out like 10 years ago

• +1
Reactions: xit
Skyrim came out like 10 years ago
Skyrim is shit but it's actually good with mods. I'm just wondering cause you can create extremely realistic looking people on it with mods especially, so I'd expect someone on here to do that or did that and shared it once.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I played skyrim but got one shot by giants and quit the game afterwards, since when I loaded earlier save the clairvoyance spell I had found wasn't in the place I had found it before I had died.

I tried to make my character look like Brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
No, I'd always try to do the opposite. Make the ugliest character possible. It's easier in Oblivion tbh

iu

Stuff like this

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and SayNoToRotting
i made a chad character in fallout 76
its kind of a shit game tho

• +1
Elder scrolls 7 needs to come out ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
when I am bored I always make an high T dimorphic bull Orc
cheat 999999 health and stamina and cheat an orcish twohander then just go on a killing spree

no but i made a high t nord warrior gigamogger. will update here once i get back to my xbox.

• +1
i only play as swarthy imperial chads and i take a few hours sculpting the bones to create a perfect harmony. i try to make it look like one of my turbo-chad friend who i consider to have ideal looks. i would say his name many incels here know of him but that could expose me and im an up-and-comingcel

• +1
i only play as swarthy imperial chads and i take a few hours sculpting the bones to create a perfect harmony. i try to make it look like one of my turbo-chad friend who i consider to have ideal looks. i would say his name many incels here know of him but that could expose me and im an up-and-comingcel
JFL, yeah on outer worlds one of the presets was legit extremely asthetic and I made them a bit better looking as well. Whoever made that preset knows about asthetics ngl I'll probably post it on this thread when I can.