Has anyone here started a business?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Title

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Bro honestly if someone has started a business and doing well, they aren't on here

• +1
Reactions: mug, James1234, chadintraining and 4 others
I'm trynna tap in with e commerce

I'm trynna tap in with e commerce
It's too saturated bro. Unless you have a time machine back to 2017, you have 0.1% chance of acc making money

• +1
Reactions: James1234 and MA_ascender
It's too saturated bro. Unless you have a time machine back to 2017, you have 0.1% chance of acc making money
Live in morocco, found a decent niche product and a supplier with which i can offer lower prices than the competition on 1 specific product. Should I try or am I just going to waste my money?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Live in morocco, found a decent niche product and a supplier with which i can offer lower prices than the competition on 1 specific product. Should I try or am I just going to waste my money?
You can try yeah ofc, but don't expect much bro

• +1
Sounds good man, stick with it if it works
You got some ideas for me maybe? I'm trynna make it 😭😭

I'm obviously studycelling too cause I'm 15 duh

You got some ideas for me maybe? I'm trynna make it 😭😭

I'm obviously studycelling too cause I'm 15 duh
Yeah I'm 15 too bro gcses be stressful :lul: Just look online for upcoming trends, like a mini printer or some shi, you'll have to make sure no one else is doing it

• +1
Yeah I'm 15 too bro gcses be stressful :lul: Just look online for upcoming trends, like a mini printer or some shi, you'll have to make sure no one else is doing it
I'm thinking trends be too volatile and I might get stuck with products that won't sell. I'm thinking of something that there's always a demand for. I think I found a winning product just have to test it out

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I'm thinking trends be too volatile and I might get stuck with products that won't sell. I'm thinking of something that there's always a demand for. I think I found a winning product just have to test it out
Maybe something for studying? Always needed

• Love it
Maybe something for studying? Always needed
Good idea too. I'll have to start with the thing I have in mind rn, if it doesn't work out I'll back off a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83432
I need to lock the fuck in

Lol no it's not online shopping isn't "saturated"

• +1
Dropshipping is
Don't speak on anything you don't know about. Dropshipping / organic dropshipping isn't saturated to the point where you can't make money. Yes there's saturation in products if you're running the same product as 200 other people. If you're smarter than the average person who thinks it's a get rich quick scheme you'd realize if you're one of the first couple people to a product / can market it will you have limitless opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: letmeascend and MA_ascender
Don't speak on anything you don't know about. Dropshipping / organic dropshipping isn't saturated to the point where you can't make money. Yes there's saturation in products if you're running the same product as 200 other people. If you're smarter than the average person who thinks it's a get rich quick scheme you'd realize if you're one of the first couple people to a product / can market it will you have limitless opportunities.
The product I'm trynna sell has a typical retail price of $ 25-30
I can source it for $ 10 a piece. Planning on selling for $20.
Good strat? There's Hella demand too and I don't see it online a lot

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
The product I'm trynna sell has a typical retail price of $ 25-30
I can source it for $ 10 a piece. Planning on selling for $20.
Good strat? There's Hella demand too and I don't see it online a lot
I'd suggest try to mark up ATLEAST 50% on your product. If it has high percieved value you could do more. I suggest if you're 15, do organic dropshipping. The whole business model revovles around you're trading your time for money. It generally has a cheap start up cost, product cost + equipment probably around $200 but could go up as you test more products, which you will 100% be doing. There's lots of skills that you'll need to take time learning through trial and error. (Product picking, video creatives, and very minimum editing skills) I'm 17 and have the pressure of going to a college next school year and I wish I had started at 15. If you're not just motivated, but disciplined, and are willing to do literally anything to make it work then there's no chance you could fail as long as you don't give up. If you wanna pm me I could send you a few genuine youtubers that had first introduced me to organic dsing.

• +1
I'd suggest try to mark up ATLEAST 50% on your product. If it has high percieved value you could do more. I suggest if you're 15, do organic dropshipping. The whole business model revovles around you're trading your time for money. It generally has a cheap start up cost, product cost + equipment probably around $200 but could go up as you test more products, which you will 100% be doing. There's lots of skills that you'll need to take time learning through trial and error. (Product picking, video creatives, and very minimum editing skills) I'm 17 and have the pressure of going to a college next school year and I wish I had started at 15. If you're not just motivated, but disciplined, and are willing to do literally anything to make it work then there's no chance you could fail as long as you don't give up. If you wanna pm me I could send you a few genuine youtubers that had first introduced me to organic dsing.
Can't seem to dm you can you dm me first?

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
yeah buy my shirt nigga
Screenshot 2024 08 30 at 64927PM