Has anyone here successful became white passing

D1390pilled

D1390pilled

Racemaxxed by 2035
I’m looking to Min my bad ethnic phenotype falio with Epicanthoplasty, Gluthatione, Vitamin C and rhinoplasty to reduce my ethnic features, has anyone here become white passing? I’ll be using greeen contacts as well

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@the BULL looks like a bleached Indian but claims to be white passing irl

6BA32BD6 7597 4251 BCE0 3BE52B8ACD27

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Zonar, the BULL and 1 other person
I’m looking to Min my bad ethnic phenotype falio with Epicanthoplasty, Gluthatione, Vitamin C and rhinoplasty to reduce my ethnic features, has anyone here become white passing? I’ll be using greeen contacts as well
what race are u?

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
lucky to be 1.80 then lol. most southern mexicans i see are like 5’6.
Yeah they’re subhumans, I’m not even mestizo, my grandpa is same height and mothers side of her immediate family for men are all 1.80+. She faliod me with a 5’4 dad.

Yeah they’re subhumans, I’m not even mestizo, my grandpa is same height and mothers side of her immediate family for men are all 1.80+. She faliod me with a 5’4 dad.
lmao. my mom could’ve married a 5’5 low t estrogen warrior but she decided to marry my high t dad who’s 5’10 (pretty tall considering average is 5’6-7 in my moms country). i lucked out so much considering i could’ve been subhuman if she married that nigger

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
Only works if you actually have some aryan genotype in you. Some Northern Indians like true NW Indians have fair skin gene and caucasoid features though some Dravidian and Arabid/Iranic features and short stature that makes them clearly non white. This is also true for more recently White mixed peoples like the more European-gene-dominant Mexicans, South Americans, and even North African people with barely any native admixture. Still though just a few ethnic features and short stature/darker features can clearly make you look non white. You’ll never look like some aryan green eyed guy from Europe obvisoily in most cases. Honestly looking high class ethnic is better than nothing

Last edited:
what do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: anabolic
Only works if you actually have some aryan genotype in you. Some Northern Indians like true NW Indians have fair skin gene and caucasoid features though some Dravidian and Arabid/Iranic features and short stature that makes them clearly non white. This is also true for more recently White mixed peoples like the more European-gene-dominant Mexicans, South Americans, and even North African people with barely any native admixture. Still though just a few ethnic features and short stature/darker features can clearly make you look non white. You’ll never look like some aryan green eyed guy from Europe obvisoily in most cases. Honestly looking high class ethnic is better than nothing
The goal is to look castizo. Med skin color, (palest I can achieve) thinner Eurocentric nose, me being 5’11 I see it achievable. Also epicanthaloplasty to get rid of “Asian” eyes