Has anyone here successfully escaped the rat race? How?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
title

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, NZb6Air and Deleted member 33711
@_MVP_

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, n9wiff, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
We wont tell u the technique retard.
I hate people asking for advices on money matters expecting us to do research for them just for a "thanks". Like wake the fuck up and go get a degree nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, aids, boss8055 and 22 others
There is no escape, not really. You exit one race and enter another.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: retardedcel, tombradylover, forevergymcelling and 6 others
We wont tell u the technique retard.
I hate people asking for advices on money matters expecting us to do research for them just for a "thanks". Like wake the fuck up and go get a degree nigga
A degree? Did you seriously just say that the key to escaping the 9-5 rat race is to get a degree? In other words, get in debt so that you're further in the system?

Also your literally in a forum where people share advice, get the fuck out of here :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, RealNinja, BoredPrince and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, watah and Bipolar Vamp6ix
A degree? Did you seriously just say that the key to escaping the 9-5 rat race is to get a degree? In other words, get in debt so that you're further in the system?

Also your literally in a forum where people share advice, get the fuck out of here :ROFLMAO:
UNi is free in europe you subhuman niglet, also we share advice only when it benefits us : when others have advice too for example, but what advice do u have for us ? Nigga u r pushing 30, u r kissless virgin, u are broke like we wont help u nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666, T50 Demon and 4 others
UNi is free in europe you subhuman niglet, also we share advice only when it benefits us : when others have advice too for example, but what advice do u have for us ? Nigga u r pushing 30, u r kissless virgin, u are broke like we wont help u nigga.
For someone that apparently has a degree you talk like a caveman. your degree was not in languages for sure :ROFLMAO:

In most of Europe, having a degree does not necessarily mean you make a lot of money. The only way to escape the rat race is by making enough money so that you can fuck off from your job and thus focus on building a business or something like that. You do not escape the corporate world by going to university. However having a degree is good because it puts you into a more powerful position as an employee, it will not make you free. Freedom is what we are chasing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and looks>books
i dont think so

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
You are in denial right now but go enroll in an university, you'll thank yourself in a few years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX, Lethbridge and microsoft
Where are you from OP ?

Go get a degree and if you're smart enough get innovative

• Love it
Reactions: chadintraining

these will be the most reliable tests you can find online save for real leaked tests.
On a full scale IQ test these would measure what you call "PRI" or Perceptual Reasoning Index, the single most important metric on the test.
Easily the area where I score best on IQ tests, and I do really well here, good for me ig

I took these tests, and they are pretty good for what they are, but the CAIT is probably the best online IQ test for FSIQ, my results on it are very close to what I have got on my real one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Easily the area where I score best on IQ tests, and I do really well here, good for me ig

I took these tests, and they are pretty good for what they are, but the CAIT is probably the best online IQ test for FSIQ, my results on it are very close to what I have got on my real one
who cares abour fsiq
pri is everything

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
by working part time jobs instead of full time jobs youre escaping the 9 to 5 rat race. With the money you earn doing part time jobs you can entrepeneur if you want but it wont be too easy as the market is saturated.

depends bro europe isnt really like america degrees in some parts of europe are affordable and u dont need to be in serious debt to pay them off

Without a degree and experience in the field you can only 'entrepreneur' in low huddle fields such as window cleaning or making a shifty restaurant. Unless you're mark Zuckerberg. Maybe you'll be successful with YouTube. Or music. Idk if stock daytrading is real but it sounds more like daydreaming and a tool for gurus to steal money from the poor.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
because life is a fucking joke unless you're born a trustfundcel or win the lottery.
Not really, I'm also a wageslave and yeah lot of bad shit in life, but then u looks globally and still doing OK so it's a bit harsh to say life is a joke

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BladeRunner
insider trading

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Without a degree and experience in the field you can only 'entrepreneur' in low huddle fields such as window cleaning or making a shifty restaurant. Unless you're mark Zuckerberg. Maybe you'll be successful with YouTube. Or music. Idk if stock daytrading is real but it sounds more like daydreaming and a tool for gurus to steal money from the poor.
it’s definitely a tool, nobody daytrading alone at home without equipment makes money in the long term

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner

these will be the most reliable tests you can find online save for real leaked tests.
On a full scale IQ test these would measure what you call "PRI" or Perceptual Reasoning Index, the single most important metric on the test.
Screenshot 20240815 135459

Before aromasin my iq was 140 it also reduce my hairline its poison

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and TheLookInYourEyes
View attachment 3097334

Before aromasin my iq was 140 it also reduce my hairline its poison
I’m not quite sure there’s a way that aromasin could cause such extensive brain atrophy considering that there are countless studies showing no cognitive decline from it, as well as the fact that if you are taking it as a natural, it won’t decrease estrogen production that much due to the fact that there is no HPTA shutdown. Perhaps the shock of the sudden hair loss was what did you in.

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
I’m not quite sure there’s a way that aromasin could cause such extensive brain atrophy considering that there are countless studies showing no cognitive decline from it, as well as the fact that if you are taking it as a natural, it won’t decrease estrogen production that much due to the fact that there is no HPTA shutdown. Perhaps the shock of the sudden hair loss was what did you in.
My e2 decrease 22 to 7 for 3-4 months but maybe u are right

I (sort of) did. Worked my ass off for 15 years straight; invested every penny, living miserly (except for the occasional vacation), and managed to accumulate 1.9 million usd. I can now draw about $75k/yr from that nest egg.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aids, forevergymcelling and Shkreliii
For someone that apparently has a degree you talk like a caveman. your degree was not in languages for sure :ROFLMAO:

In most of Europe, having a degree does not necessarily mean you make a lot of money. The only way to escape the rat race is by making enough money so that you can fuck off from your job and thus focus on building a business or something like that. You do not escape the corporate world by going to university. However having a degree is good because it puts you into a more powerful position as an employee, it will not make you free. Freedom is what we are chasing
the only free people are homeless bums. U really think 'building a business' will make you happy or 'free'? It won't. You just transfer your problems from one source to another.

sometimes I wish I could be a homeless nomad

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
you escape the rat race when you realize that no matter what you do, you will always be irrelevant

Escaping the rat race is getting a remote job where you can sit at home and do nothing all day while getting paid

Escaping the rat race is getting a remote job where you can sit at home and do nothing all day while getting paid
Yeah that's true. Copywriting, forex trading etc are all a hustlers university meme. I made 1.4mil from tsla and spx on forexx but theyre not giving me my 1.4mil (dollars not rupees) its in my forex account aend cant transfer that shit onto my bank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot and NZb6Air
Yeah that's true. Copywriting, forex trading etc are all a hustlers university meme. I made 1.4mil from tsla and spx on forexx but theyre not giving me my 1.4mil (dollars not rupees) its in my forex account aend cant transfer that shit onto my bank
can't you like transfer it gradually

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Country prospers, there are low interest rates.

Prime Minister/President declares it's time for growth. You can get huge loans for starting a business.

You take the loan, don't fuck up and make money.

Inflation, high interests, no opportunities ? Get back to work wagie.

This is the worst place to ask this question. Most users here are in high school and college.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, boss8055 and MA_ascender
Getting rich in your youth is basically a pipe dream. Just be famous athlete or musician theory or get lucky working at a startup.

You really should be thinking about how to set your kids up to be rich as that’s actually far more realistic.

Most ways of getting rich fast are illegal. If you do one of these three you’ll probably get there tho if you can avoid prison somehow.

-sell drugs
-commit fraud
-evade taxes