has anyone here tried mdma?

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
i tried it the first time yesterday and thought it was amazing. i never multitask while masturbating, but when i was on this stuff, i jerked to hentai while listening to music or going on discord. of course, it enhances these activities. it also made me love everyone else (not in a gay way)

ill look forward to doing it again in 2 months or so

• +1
Reactions: Coping and ChoSeungHui
Hippiemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Op is in an incel server full of traps lol

I tried it once and it felt good at first but then it slowly made me feel very isolated and depressed. Don’t think I would try it again after that tbh..

acid and shrooms are better

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
Op is in an incel server full of traps lol
why did you have to lie about your age twice bro? that's disappointing. and yes, of course you're boymaxxed if you ARE a boy

• +1
1046.jpg

• +1
Reactions: quinn24
I’m gonna do myth

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
why did you have to lie about your age twice bro? that's disappointing. and yes, of course you're boymaxxed if you ARE a boy
I lied multiple times because it is much easier to win internet arguments and such without hearing "lol ur like 15 kid go vape"

I lied multiple times because it is much easier to win internet arguments and such without hearing "lol ur like 15 kid go vape"
well u could have not mentioned an age at all
I’m gonna do myth
I'm interested in trying meth, snorting or smoking probably.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
well u could have not mentioned an age at all
I like to create personas, and I feel like I must tell some stuff about myself

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I would try it but alot of drug dealers put dangerous additives with it.

Oh, and I also did 100mg. I was very satisfied with that amount.
I would try it but alot of drug dealers put dangerous additives with it.
I ordered MDMA from a well-rated darknet vendor myself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ChoSeungHui
Trap server invite where OP lol? Jk lol

What's the point of doing MDMA if you're not going to do something hyper-normie on it like go to a concert or party

Try mdma in the morning . Xanax afternoon . U will end up in a mental hospital no joke.

• +1
I don't do drugs, especially if they aren't prescribed. I only take anxiety meds, so I don't want my brain to become an fried egg thank you very much.

@MentalCel

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
What a wasted roll. Go to a club or a rave next time. Makes u super low inhib and nt tbhngl. You can dance for like 3 hours straight and it feels fucking amazing. Also how the fuck did u get ur dick hard on mdma?

Last edited:
Did it help your autism?

What's the point of doing MDMA if you're not going to do something hyper-normie on it like go to a concert or party
I socialized a lot on discord, id say thats normie enough for me, I enjoyed myself. I would rather listen to music on my nice headphones than go to a concert
I don't do drugs, especially if they aren't prescribed. I only take anxiety meds, so I don't want my brain to become an fried egg thank you very much.
16 would be kind of young for drug use anyways, so i suppose thats a good thing
Go to a club or a rave next time.
Makes u super low inhib and nt tbhngl.
i dont see the point in that. I would not get pussy anyways since im too ugly and short. What is the point of going to a club or rave if not chad?
how the fuck did u get ur dick hard on mdma?
Sometimes it was hard, sometimes it wasn't. I enjoyed fapping either way

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
718.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and quinn24
i dont see the point in that. I would not get pussy anyways since im too ugly and short. What is the point of going to a club or rave if not chad?
Dance

I tried it once and it felt good at first but then it slowly made me feel very isolated and depressed. Don’t think I would try it again after that tbh..

acid and shrooms are better
Comedown tbh

I like XTC but I always feel like complete shit on the comedown.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I tried ecstacy and cocaine

• +1
Yes, I was low iq enough to mix it with booze @ friend's party. Ended up throwing up in their hallway.

• +1