Has anyone hid recession with fillers before

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I look fine when I jut my jaw and pose in pics was thinking of doing fillers for a temporary solution until I can afford the surgery

I mean fillers aren't exactly cheap because you have to do them every 8-12 months. Just do surgery in some cheap country like Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
I mean fillers aren't exactly cheap because you have to do them every 8-12 months. Just do surgery in some cheap country like Turkey.
Just get botched theory.

Fillers won't give the same effect as jaw jutting, when you jut you're moving the mandible forward along with all the soft tissue attached to it. Bimax is the closest thing to that effect. Fillers are good for adding mass.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and antiantifa
Just get botched theory.

Fillers won't give the same effect as jaw jutting, when you jut you're moving the mandible forward along with all the soft tissue attached to it. Bimax is the closest thing to that effect. Fillers are good for adding mass.
Don't filler migrate downwards?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Just get botched theory.

That's a fucking shame, I've been told I look like a movie star by all my friends when I jut and pose in pics.

That's a fucking shame, I've been told I look like a movie star by all my friends when I jut and pose in pics.
how u even jut I never heard of this shit before and can't imagine doing it without looking retarded

I look fine when I jut my jaw and pose in pics was thinking of doing fillers for a temporary solution until I can afford the surgery
lol wtf . how do u expect to hide receding hairline with fillers? "muh anyone hid recession with fillers"
ULTIMATE STATE OF THIS FORUM JFL