Has anyone made a academic comeback

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Working on my academic comeback this year and next years school year has anyone had a academic comeback and how well did it go?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yes, when I got a LTR I went from C’s and fails to 2 years of straight A’s in the final years of my degree.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, normie_joe and Jamaldickjavontus
Yes, when I got a LTR I went from C’s and fails to 2 years of straight A’s in the final years of my degree.
im still high school rn so I’m needa get my credits and gpa up cause I was a idiot freshman year,what’d u get a Degree in tho

400 weeks 1 meeks

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Crisick and Jamaldickjavontus
Working on my academic comeback this year and next years school year has anyone had a academic comeback and how well did it go?

College is literally how much effort you put, not intelligence.

I've been the smart kid i.e all As and the dumb kid C+ or F.

It was all contingent on effort.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
No one studies here nigga. We make PSL comebacks, not academic comebacks.
Our best candidates are @Salludon, @Amnesia , @Crisick , etc...

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
im still high school rn so I’m needa get my credits and gpa up cause I was a idiot freshman year,what’d u get a Degree in tho

Mechanical engineering, I don’t recommend it.

If you need surgery don’t do a degree, do trades (maybe electrician, in EXTREME demand right now) to afford your surgery then you can go to college to enjoy the “college experience” as HTN+ and expand on your trade (electrician could do an electrical engineering degree for example and start his own business after).

• +1
Mechanical engineering, I don’t recommend it.

If you need surgery don’t do a degree, do trades (maybe electrician, in EXTREME demand right now) to afford your surgery then you can go to college to enjoy the “college experience” as HTN+ and expand on your trade (electrician could do an electrical engineering degree for example and start his own business after).
I don’t plan on doing crazy surgery only for my hairline tho tbh 😂

I don’t plan on doing crazy surgery only for my hairline tho tbh 😂

Still gonna have to pay for it somehow and your thoughts on this matter may change by the time you have to make a decision on going to college or not.

Don’t make my mistake of thinking you’re good looking enough when you still have flaws. If you’re not going in 100% softmaxxed and hard maxxed you’re wasting what should be the apotheosis of your life.

• +1