Has anyone managed to cure their frameletism?

A

abcd

Iron
Anyone have below average frame and managed to make it average or above average after gaining muscle?

I tried to measure my bidelt and it's 17 inches(might be inaccurate) so my shoulders are pretty narrow. I've been lifting not very consistently for like 1.5 years and gained 10kg, so I've went from gigaframelet to just normal framelet

How much width can u add with gymmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Anyone have below average frame and managed to make it average or above average after gaining muscle?

I tried to measure my bidelt and it's 17 inches(might be inaccurate) so my shoulders are pretty narrow. I've been lifting not very consistently for like 1.5 years and gained 10kg, so I've went from gigaframelet to just normal framelet

Yh roids

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, aber, abcd and 1 other person

ive gained an inch in the past 3-4 months. just prioritize ur shoulders and eat well and be consistent

• +1
Reactions: aber and abcd

If you try to maximize your width in the gym, focus on your shoulders and upper back. Also, focus on losing fat. You have no idea (or who knows, maybe you do) on how well it makes your shoulder to waist ratio.
My advice is:
*lose unwanted fat (diet)
*focus on upper-body exercises
*BONUS: don't work out your obliques too much if you try to hit abs. Depending on your genes, it will make you look like you have a wider waist:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: abcd