Has anyone noticed less of the edgy atheist types in recent years?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Back in the late 2000s you would expect an edgy atheist to make anti religion treads on a site like this. Most of the outspoken internet atheists seem to be subhuman looking incels like thunderfoot and theamazingatheist. Most of those types prob thought that getting rid of religon would make socitey better, but it turns out that it just made things worse because it was the only thing that gave subhumans a chance against hypergamy. Now lots of women are non religious getting railed and fingering themselves on onlyfans while those fuckers rot in their rooms playing league of legends or becoming cucks/trannies like chris chan or ethan klein.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, Patient A, Deleted member 16970 and 10 others
"woke" became public enemy #1 to the atheist types

even Dawkins is out there saying that maybe religion is a necessary evil (I think, I haven't actually watched any of the video, but that seemed to be the gist). basically i think they all realized that the retard masses will always find some retarded shit to be obsessed with, so they'd rather it be JC than BBC.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, rooman, OldRooster and 4 others
Reminder cuck22 is also atheist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, SubSigma and juste
Back then most ppl were religious unlike today where atheism isn’t that special

I’d assume in the early 200s or before saying u were atheist would make ppl avoid u etc

Most atheists are also raised super religious so they get mad once they realise it’s fake

My sister hates even the slightest mention of religion for example

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, rooman and SubSigma
  • +1
Reactions: rooman
its kicking a dead horse at this point

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rooman, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Eventually you have to grow up and get over your father being a loser

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma

I’d assume in the early 200s or before saying u were atheist would make ppl avoid u etc

Most atheists are also raised super religious so they get mad once they realise it’s fake

I noticed a lot of people that grew up religious pull a 180 and go all out lgbt sjw. It seems like they are trying to cope with another community and use the lgbt community for social connections in the same way people used to use the church for that purpose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 21182, rooman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, rooman, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
"i need a a 2000 year old religion with marvel type storylines stories to dictate my morals because i'm too retarded and can't distinct clear evil from good" and "anyone that isn't a religion cuck like me is clearly an edgy atheist"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, rooman, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
I remember seeing this meme somewhere JFL

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, HarrierDuBois and alriodai
"i need a a 2000 year old religion with marvel type storylines stories to dictate my morals because i'm too retarded and can't distinct clear evil from good" and "anyone that isn't a religion cuck like me is clearly an edgy atheist"
wait, here's one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, rooman, HarrierDuBois and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger123
Ion give a fuck I wanna get my dick wet that's all.

Half of them adopted wokeism as their religion, and they now spend their time posting neo marxist diatribes. The other half are mostly still atheists, they are just embarrassed to be associated with the wokeism half, so they keep quite about it. Then there are a few that are wedded to atheist dogma, and do their best to ignore the strong correlation between atheism and wokeism.
2-575.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Myth and horizontallytall
The devil is laughing all the way to the bank.

• +1
Back in the late 2000s you would expect an edgy atheist to make anti religion treads on a site like this. Most of the outspoken internet atheists seem to be subhuman looking incels like thunderfoot and theamazingatheist. Most of those types prob thought that getting rid of religon would make socitey better, but it turns out that it just made things worse because it was the only thing that gave subhumans a chance against hypergamy. Now lots of women are non religious getting railed and fingering themselves on onlyfans while those fuckers rot in their rooms playing league of legends or becoming cucks/trannies like chris chan or ethan klein.
Back in the day we rebelled against the system hence religion. That's why we had more satanists, atheist, spiritualist, etc. Now everything became gay and weak. The new generation doesn't have to worry about Christianity that much anymore. So, the next target is woke culture.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubSigma
you will still find them on reddit. this is a blackpill site, we don't give a shit about atheistic coping lol

• +1
0C403105 48B6 42DD 835A 261D019F0DE5

@buckchadley31

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Myth, HarrierDuBois and buckchadley31
atheists won, we now live in a secular society. you can only run so many victory laps

Yah becoz more peopleare atheist nowadays and u wouldn't get attention if u r one anymore coz its more common

That's the thing that creates the loudest atheist tbh. I know several kids whose parents don't like their kids being friends with someone of another religion

People have become Nihilist mostly. In the Zoomer generation it’s the worst. People believe in nothing beyond there own hedonistic self-pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
They’re still there, but they have shifted focus from rehashed neckbeard philosophical debates to crying about religion’s effect on the culture war and US politics as a whole, such as the Roe v Wade decision. Trump’s election in 2016 was ultimately responsible for this change among many others.

Back in the day we rebelled against the system hence religion. That's why we had more satanists, atheist, spiritualist, etc. Now everything became gay and weak. The new generation doesn't have to worry about Christianity that much anymore. So, the next target is woke culture.
It seems religion is the best counter against woke culture ironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and horizontallytall
It seems religion is the best counter against woke culture ironically
I want to see Islam and the woke culture fuck themselves up.

most liberals are atheists tbh zoomers and stuff

All killed themselves

• JFL
most liberals are atheists tbh zoomers and stuff
Yeah but back then they were the toxic edgy type and not the cucked sjw type.

"woke" became public enemy #1 to the atheist types

even Dawkins is out there saying that maybe religion is a necessary evil (I think, I haven't actually watched any of the video, but that seemed to be the gist). basically i think they all realized that the retard masses will always find some retarded shit to be obsessed with, so they'd rather it be JC than BBC.
BBC is the new Jesus Christ…

hahahahahahagaha lamoa

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
its because atheism got you laid back in the day now its all looks

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back