has anyone read "Facial Aesthetics -Concepts & Clinical Diagnosis by Farhad B. Naini"

Worth reading or nah?

Just finished the first 60 pages its actually quite good so far tbh, the first chapter is explaining basically what makes someone beautiful, then the second is explaining the idea behind proportions and symmetry and how ideal proportions work/where made.

Just starting the third chapter which talks about expressions. Then theres the 4th chapter which is about deformities and the psych.

Then after that it seems to be very clinical based.

Theres tons of content really worth a read tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bara
Just finished the first 60 pages its actually quite good so far tbh, the first chapter is explaining basically what makes someone beautiful, then the second is explaining the idea behind proportions and symmetry and how ideal proportions work/where made.

Just starting the third chapter which talks about expressions. Then theres the 4th chapter which is about deformities and the psych.

View attachment 1869990
What do you think about getting a two piece lefort instead of sarpe for transverse expansion of the palate? This means you could expand your palate in one surgery up to 6mm.

What do you think about getting a two piece lefort instead of sarpe for transverse expansion of the palate? This means you could expand your palate in one surgery up to 6mm.
Never considered it myself, I will discuss it with Ramieri though on wednesday and look into it myself. Isnt that quite similar to sarpe though? There both cuts on the lower maxilia to enable expansion right?

I would probably end up getting EASE btw (As produces more natural results with less asymmetries) which is slightly different from SARPE.

Just finished reading the 4th chapter. :lul:

Fuck I tick like everysingle one of these diagnostic signs for BDD.
"People with BDD are often single" :fuk:
"Another factor is whether the patient blames their ‘defect’ for lack of success in life, work or personal relationships. " :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Never considered it myself, I will discuss it with Ramieri though on wednesday and look into it myself. Isnt that quite similar to sarpe though? There both cuts on the lower maxilia to enable expansion right?

I would probably end up getting EASE btw (As produces more natural results with less asymmetries) which is slightly different from SARPE.

Just finished reading the 4th chapter. :lul:

View attachment 1870097
Fuck I tick like everysingle one of these diagnostic signs for BDD.
"People with BDD are often single" :fuk:
"Another factor is whether the patient blames their ‘defect’ for lack of success in life, work or personal relationships. " :lul:
With two piece lefort in a bimax you can achieve palatal expansion and forward growth in ONE surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
Would it be full palate splitting? Surely that would be better than a plate expansion right?
That could be ideal af actually.

Would it be full palate splitting? Surely that would be better than a plate expansion right?
That could be ideal af actually.

Last edited:

View attachment 1869990
do you have it saved?