Has anyone read this thread?is the author still around?

what about it

I had some questions regarding side effects, I'm under the assumption that there is none at recommended dosages but I wanted to ask the author directly
no there can be a lot of side effects but not all affect everyone, use search bar or go on botb or just go on the similar threads section when u click that post,

no there can be a lot of side effects but not all affect everyone, use search bar or go on botb or just go on the similar threads section when u click that post,
Can't I just buy em, use them and drop them as soon as I see side effects or will it be too late

I don't have any abnormal health defects or any previous health concerns - wouldn't it be safe for me to take them at recommended dosages? What if I take them at low dosages

Can't I just buy em, use them and drop them as soon as I see side effects or will it be too late
I don't have any abnormal health defects or any previous health concerns - wouldn't it be safe for me to take them at recommended dosages? What if I take them at low dosages
ok u really do need to read up on things,
im actually so serious i know you dont want to read but you cannot do what youre trying to do, side effects can be rapid and permanent like hair loss, gyno and closing your growth plates

Research more dont jump the gun I MEAN IT!!!

ok u really do need to read up on things,
im actually so serious i know you dont want to read but you cannot do what youre trying to do, side effects can be rapid and permanent like hair loss, gyno and closing your growth plates

Research more dont jump the gun I MEAN IT!!!
will I find ways to avoid these side effects?