Has anyone seen results with using Volufiline?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
I’ve been using it inconsistently for a couple months and barely have seen any results.

Are there users who have used it consistently every day for 3-4+ months? Did you see a noticeable improvement? I’m talking about the under-eye area.

This is the one i’ve been using:
IMG 8894

@NorwoodAscender @Orc @Gandy @coisbhai @DildoFaggins

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
dermastamp ur lips before

• +1
Reactions: aber and moreroidsmoredates
oh for undereyes. doesn’t matter still dermastamp
Idk about dermestamping the under eye area. The skin is very sensitive over there. I don’t think you can dermastamp everyday there, but I could be wrong. Correct me if i’m wrong.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Idk about dermestamping the under eye area. The skin is very sensitive over there. I don’t think you can dermastamp everyday there, but I could be wrong. Correct me if i’m wrong.
I mean what you’re trying to fix with volufiline I’d guess is under eye hollowness, which is caused by a lack of support in orbital bones or the orbital muscle. However anecdotally, if you slightly push up the skin under your under eyes. You’ll notice that you gain more support. Which is why it’s wrong to say you have to dermastamp/dermaroll your under eyes, rather it’s a more valid statement to say that you have to dermastamp/dermaroll UNDER your under eyes. The skin there is less thin. And has more possibility to produce collagen in the dermis layer. Especially paired with volufiline.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I mean what you’re trying to fix with volufiline I’d guess is under eye hollowness, which is caused by a lack of support in orbital bones or the orbital muscle. However anecdotally, if you slightly push up the skin under your under eyes. You’ll notice that you gain more support. Which is why it’s wrong to say you have to dermastamp/dermaroll your under eyes, rather it’s a more valid statement to say that you have to dermastamp/dermaroll UNDER your under eyes. The skin there is less thin. And has more possibility to produce collagen in the dermis layer. Especially paired with volufiline.
Understandable, thanks. Do you think Volufiline alone will help?

Understandable, thanks. Do you think Volufiline alone will help?
Yeah definitely. Though I do think the brand you’re actually using plays a role. It originated in France. And most people who use it get it from that company. If you’re willing to buy it again after you’re finished with the first bottle I’d buy from them. Also without the use of stamping or rolling this can be directly applied to your under eyes.
IMG 5451

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah definitely. Though I do think the brand you’re actually using plays a role. It originated in France. And most people who use it get it from that company. If you’re willing to buy it again after you’re finished with the first bottle I’d buy from them. Also without the use of stamping or rolling this can be directly applied to your under eyes.View attachment 2948167
Yeah i’ve been using that chines brand min jung gi, idk if that one is useless. I couldn’t order the french one in my country.

• +1
Reactions: aber