has anyone tried apple cider vinegar for voice deepining?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I already get comments on having a deep voice but i want to mog everyone i talk to

Has it worked for anyone and any negative side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and hairyballscel
Sorry bhai sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
I already get comments on having a deep voice but i want to mog everyone i talk to

Has it worked for anyone and any negative side effects?
Yawn and try to relax ur vocal cords thats why u sound alpha af in the morning because ur vocal cords are relaxed

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8016
Yawn and try to relax ur vocal cords thats why u sound alpha af in the morning because ur vocal cords are relaxed
i sound deeper as the day progresses
thats a temporary thing

i sound deeper as the day progresses
thats a temporary thing
Yea probably from the amount of cock that gets shoved down ur throat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
I yawn all day cause I'm low energy cell but my voice is still deeper in the morning than during the day.
Is there any other way, beside eating cock and yawning to relax vocal cords ?

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
I yawn all day cause I'm low energy cell but my voice is still deeper in the morning than during the day.
apparently garggling apple cider vinegar thats why i posted this but no one has tried on this thread yet

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6403
Sounds like bro science

apparently garggling apple cider vinegar thats why i posted this but no one has tried on this thread yet
Gargling ACV is meant to damage vocal cords, not relax them, and tbh don't wanna have throat cancer.
Are you gonna try it ?

No my brudda u must sock the cock , the semen will flow thru ur veins than and only u shall have giga voice

Gargling ACV is meant to damage vocal cords, not relax them, and tbh don't wanna have throat cancer.
Are you gonna try it ?
im not trying it until i see legit results which i haven't yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Obviously it's cope. The guy who said this method will work is full of shit. You won't be able to even come anywhere close vocal cords by gargling vinegar, otherwise you would choke on vinegar and die. Max thing that can happen is you damage your throat temporarily and will sound like a 50yr old smoker for a day or two

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6423
I tried it for a full week. Worked temporarely for a few hours.

Obviously it's cope. The guy who said this method will work is full of shit. You won't be able to even come anywhere close vocal cords by gargling vinegar, otherwise you would choke on vinegar and die. Max thing that can happen is you damage your throat temporarily and will sound like a 50yr old smoker for a day or two

View attachment 643966
fuck it ill just scream that sounds more legit

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Just fake it

Just smoke if youre low inhib. Not a pack a day but occasional cig/blunt can help.

Also make sure you speak from the throat and not the nose. If you dont know how to connect to your throat voice start yawning to open up the throat. Yawn out each vowel A-E-I-O-U slowly before you go out to speak in public & your voice will set into it's true tone/resonance/pitch

• Love it
Reactions: Acnno
Just smoke if youre low inhib. Not a pack a day but occasional cig/blunt can help.

Also make sure you speak from the throat and not the nose. If you dont know how to connect to your throat voice start yawning to open up the throat. Yawn out each vowel A-E-I-O-U slowly before you go out to speak in public & your voice will set into it's true tone/resonance/pitch
thanks brah the yawning vowels worked

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and BrickTop
Are you gonna try it ?
it just scars the tissue, same effect as smoking cigarettes or drinking lots of alcohol. will start soon but see no reason why it wouldn't work. notice how when u drink alcohol ur voice sounds deeper and raspier...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
it just scars the tissue, same effect as smoking cigarettes or drinking lots of alcohol. will start soon but see no reason why it wouldn't work. notice how when u drink alcohol ur voice sounds deeper and raspier...
K keep me updated if you see any progress.
I want to try screaming but I live in apartment with my family.

Dont listen to these cucks, i tried it only once and here is my report:
took a spoon of ACV dodnt have baking soda to add to i put it in my throat and started gargling, HOLY SHIT I FELT MY THROAT BURNING, couldnt gargle for more than 0.5 second then swallowed and started coughing having teary eyes, jfl i also started having gas in my stomach felt funny af

my vocal cords were definitely attacked which is good as my voice felt deeper it was healing for a few days, i cant do this daily though its torture lol maybe adding baking soda will make it more tolerable.

Im waiting for somebody else that tried it i can 100% see it working i just need a protocol that is less harsh tbh ngl

Loooooooool the scarring is extreme boyo 1000 times more than cigs and alcohol, i didnt use a base like baking soda though maybe thats why

I thought it was to imagine speaking from your chest to create that deep resonance sound?

You can get vocal cord augmentation. Results are instant

Dont listen to these cucks, i tried it only once and here is my report:
took a spoon of ACV dodnt have baking soda to add to i put it in my throat and started gargling, HOLY SHIT I FELT MY THROAT BURNING, couldnt gargle for more than 0.5 second then swallowed and started coughing having teary eyes, jfl i also started having gas in my stomach felt funny af

my vocal cords were definitely attacked which is good as my voice felt deeper it was healing for a few days, i cant do this daily though its torture lol maybe adding baking soda will make it more tolerable.

Im waiting for somebody else that tried it i can 100% see it working i just need a protocol that is less harsh tbh ngl
Gargling/drinking/eating doesn’t even make food or liquids come in contact with your vocal cords. You only reach the epiglottis, which close in order to prevent aspiration

Gargling/drinking/eating doesn’t even make food or liquids come in contact with your vocal cords. You only reach the epiglottis, which close in order to prevent aspiration
So, only surgery, primal screaming daily (not realistic) or roids it is . Goddo damitto

You can get vocal cord augmentation. Results are instant

Know where I could find any doctors/clinics who are willing to do it in the US?

I thought it's due to fluid buildup in your throat and face

So, only surgery, primal screaming daily (not realistic) or roids it is . Goddo damitto
I didn’t say it wouldn’t work. Drinking lots of alcohol for example can, without a doubt, temporarily create a deeper voice through larynx swelling. Just not in the way you thought (vocal cord scarring)