Has anyone tried Carding or spamming before ?

hopeless NTmaxxer

hopeless NTmaxxer

bone structure is everything
Wondering if anyone here had any experience regarding to carding

brother carding was doable back in 2018-2019, its beyond dead now

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
i got my card skimmed by a vending machine once lol it didn't do shit i just called the bank and cancelled all the charges

spammings me

my friend did a scam where he botnetted people by pretending to be an admin on game servers with custom clients. I helped him once, called someone and guided him through disabling their antivirus. The card numbers and tokens were almost worthless because of how much you would need to sell at once to make more than pennies, minimum wage would be easier. But we found a bunch of nudes and got free steam games for a while paid for by simps

my friend did a scam where he botnetted people by pretending to be an admin on game servers with custom clients. I helped him once, called someone and guided him through disabling their antivirus. The card numbers and tokens were almost worthless because of how much you would need to sell at once, minimum wage would be easier. But we found a bunch of nudes and got free steam games for a while paid for by simps
Bring back old pfp of selfie that shit made me cage everytime

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
my friend did a scam where he botnetted people by pretending to be an admin on game servers with custom clients. I helped him once, called someone and guided him through disabling their antivirus. The card numbers and tokens were almost worthless because of how much you would need to sell at once to make more than pennies, minimum wage would be easier. But we found a bunch of nudes and got free steam games for a while paid for by simps
Why didn’t he spam PayPal emails? So you and you friend used to hack and collect all the data on the victims PC?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Why didn’t he spam PayPal emails? So you and you friend used to hack and collect all the data on the victims PC?
yeah, but only because he was really sweaty at mmos and would try to hack/dox every single person who joins the opps faction, we only got a few

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
Carding is for poor niggers with no skill, just go and get a retail job. I can already tell you are low iq just based on the fact you are asking about crime on here

• JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
yeah, but only because he was really sweaty at mmos and would try to hack/dox every single person who joins the opps faction, we only got a few
If he targeted boomer emails he would have had more luck I guess.
how did u find out ab it?
I actually knew about it years ago, I remember this HTN from my high school who used to resell expensive drops he bought from PayPal accounts he fished.
Carding is for poor niggers with no skill, just go and get a retail job. I can already tell you are low iq just based on the fact you are asking about crime on here
JFL did you know that half of this subforum revolves around illegal money making activities? Also who cares I never doxxed myself or anything that can remotely expose my identity. Even my register email is a temp one.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and incel194012940
JFL did you know that half of this subforum revolves around illegal money making activities?
No it doesn't.... there's only retards who keep asking about coon fraud and that's about it