Has anyone tried chamartipa elevator shoes?

Nope, but looks good!

I got a pair of grey ones (after all I'm a greycel), 6-7cm i think, they're bulky but like any bulky shoes, they're not that noticeable
The one you select look even less noticeable.
They're comfy, I'm thinking of getting another pair

I got a pair of grey ones (after all I'm a greycel), 6-7cm i think, they're bulky but like any bulky shoes, they're not that noticeable
are you comfortable to walk?

I have this pair https://www.chamaripashoes.com/cham...shoes-tall-men-shoes-black-suede-jcha011.html, I have the same style with flat and I prefer the look of this one TBH even though its straight out of china (literally the postage says it's from china)

wear it all the time, nobody ever said anything to me, TBH its hard to notice the height difference for people who are much shorter than you. but honestly if anyone knew idgaf, im taller thats what matters as we all know.

And it's not as comfortable as normal shoes obviously but it's still very comfortable. If you wear them too much normal shoes actually start feeling weird instead.

Never seen legit video proof of someone walking not like a retard in even 1 inch lifts

Every time the same retarded theorycrafting which means nothing irl

looks legit, i use 1 inch lifts on boots, imo boots its a lot better to walk with lifts tbh, some sneakers can be weird and look strange af, i tried in some nike m2k and they worked better with 0.5 inch lifts, on 1 inch my heels were getting out of the shoe when i walked

looks legit, i use 1 inch lifts on boots, imo boots its a lot better to walk with lifts tbh, some sneakers can be weird and look strange af, i tried in some nike m2k and they worked better with 0.5 inch lifts, on 1 inch my heels were getting out of the shoe when i walked
yeah, I have Chelsea Boots for summer evenings, but I also need some basic white sneakers.

i have a 5 cm pair coming in a couple of hours

Meddl Loide! Servus und herzlich Willkommen beim Drachen!​

• +1
Reactions: Germania

Meddl Loide! Servus und herzlich Willkommen beim Drachen!​

DMQFjkc

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
link? I want to take the greyshoepill