Has anyone tried Height Quest's vibration method for heightmaxxing?

L

lightblue

Iron
I'm here to remind you that you can grow into your 20s and 30s. I know that I did with some crazy ass expensive Pharma grade HGH pens. I got a decent inch out of it but It was hell. I carried so much bloat and once It seemed like I wasn't growing anymore, I had to stop. Also went through some real shit losing people close to me so I completely gave up on height maxxing until I came across 'HeightQuest' on Instagram. It's the dude from natural height growth forum. He's been researching for a decade it seems. very knowledgable dude.

He has some vibration method that requires torsion. He's mostly been trying out this method on his big thumb and has seen results compared to the thumb he doesn't do it on.

Some guys messaged him that they've had results using this method on their legs but he hasn't posted how they do it. Figured I'd ask here if it was one of you

just put a vibrator in your ass theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
@NZb6Air :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
We have a group on telegram some guys tried that. 3 guys got one cm shorter jfl. If you overdo vibration thing your bone WILL shorten so watch out.

However i think like 4 people got results in wingspan with vibration + torsion but its hard to replicate it with legs.

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back