Has anyone tried JBC (Just be confident) strategy?

pprimus43

pprimus43

I deserve her
I talked with an older family friend and I revealed my KHV status and my struggles with dating (dude is chill). He told me to just run JBC (have high self esteem, confident etc.). I am naturally insecure about everything for obvious reasons, but this got me thinking, does this type of stuff actually matter in dating? I thought its like 90 percent looks.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and nathan
Downloadfile58

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Kazey, IBlameEveryoneElse and 5 others
It works but u gotta be good looking ofc, waterrrrr

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Confidence is internal.

If you don't like yourself, it's going to get picked up by other people.

Confidence is internal.

If you don't like yourself, it's going to get picked up by other people.
How do I like myself? I can only like myself when I fuck MTB+ loving gf

ya it’s enough to hold a conversation without them feeling disgusted:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Foids smile at me when I'm walking by them and make eye contact, but I'm too autistic to do anything about it. Also my friends are MTNs and HTNs so they mog me

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Depends where you live.

Where I live, for example, if you are not hyper NT, confident and low inhib as a man, you are done no matter your looks level. Both looks and confidence matters, maybe without looks you won't slay, but without confidence as a man, you are a social joke here even if gl.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Shahnameh
I talked with an older family friend and I revealed my KHV status and my struggles with dating (dude is chill). He told me to just run JBC (have high self esteem, confident etc.). I am naturally insecure about everything for obvious reasons, but this got me thinking, does this type of stuff actually matter in dating? I thought its like 90 percent looks.
Yeah it matters if you say things confidently enough and ur a good enough speaker ppl will believe u. Thats how people like Tate and other social media self help guys can talk complete garbage sometimes and become popular. Confidence is huge if u have high confidence and ur nt unless ur ugly af or doing something seriously wrong ppl just subconsciously assume ur high status.

I could get Girlfriends when I was unemployed/criminal record/living with mother because I was using benzos daily at the time so came across as confident. People will overlook allot if u are confident and they have tht subconscious judgement 'oh this person has allot of red flags but they are rly confident they must be high status/worth'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back