has anyone tried jeff nippard full body workout?

D

Deleted member 12037

Iron
well i have looked at it and its £34 so before buying it i want to know if u got any result with it

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
no i dont want to be short

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Mouthbreath, Lars and 2 others
Just lmfao at being low IQ enough to buy any fitness program where you can get all the information for free by simply googling it.

Also Jeff Nippard is manlet so any Gymcel info he gives out is useless for anyone over 6 foot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, ManzareK, Sigmamale and 6 others
waste of money

• +1
Reactions: mortis

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 8165
Dude that’s like buying AlphaDestiny natural enhanced program JFl , just chose compound movements and get stronger at them by progressive overload. Gaining muscle is not difficult when you understand the concept of progressive overload.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Dude that’s like buying AlphaDestiny natural enhanced program JFl , just chose compound movements and get stronger at them by progressive overload. Gaining muscle is not difficult when you understand the concept of progressive overload.
send physique

I’m trying to have a physique of a male model like Chico, Marlon Teixeira, Gandy, not a bodybuilder physique:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Kingkellz
Just PPLx2 tbh

I’m trying to have a physique of a male model like Chico, Marlon Teixeira, Gandy, not a bodybuilder physique:

some of the worst form i've ever seen jfl

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 4416 and Kingkellz
some of the worst form i've ever seen jfl
How much can you bench relatively to your body weight? If you know more than me then you should be stronger right?

How much can you bench relatively to your body weight? If you know more than me then you should be stronger right?
Going by that logic then 59kg IPF worlds competitors have the apex physiques. Btw I can bench around 1.5x my bodyweight with a paused rep at 6'1 whereas you're coping at 5'7 twink with no muscle. Have fun contracting your chest with those 'reps' though!

Going by that logic then 59kg IPF worlds competitors have the apex physiques. Btw I can bench around 1.5x my bodyweight with a paused rep at 6'1 whereas you're coping at 5'7 twink with no muscle. Have fun contracting your chest with those 'reps' though!
I can also bench 1.5 my body weight for reps…

and the contraction thing there is no science behind it. The more you increase the weight the more muscle fibers you break… the stronger your bench gets the bigger your chest… btw I bet you think fitness youtubers are natural JFl Jeff nipple injects steroids, Jeff Fake weights also does… everyone in the fitness industry does, so they can convince anyone that their workouts will get them a physique like theirs JFl and you fall for it

Attachments

• 4E834927-68A8-4378-9B61-0079764055DB.png
    4E834927-68A8-4378-9B61-0079764055DB.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: animo123

My Lord Jesus Christ that form is cringe, do you seriously think it's acceptable to Bench Press like that? Bro you're gonna snap your shit eventually, let go of the ego and lift lighter weights with the correct form. You don't need to lift heavy to look like those people you mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 10330 and 1 other person
My Lord Jesus Christ that form is cringe, do you seriously think it's acceptable to Bench Press like that? Bro you're gonna snap your shit eventually, let go of the ego and lift lighter weights with the correct form. You don't need to lift heavy to look like those people you mentioned.
I honestly thought I put 215 and not 225 in the video lol, I don’t bench like that normally, but at the same time it was a pr so meh

I honestly thought I put 215 and not 225 in the video lol, I don’t bench like that normally, but at the same time it was a pr so meh
Your upper body isn't strong enough to lift that weight, I can tell you're not isolating your chest by the way your legs are flapping around. In all honesty you don't even need to lift weights if you want your typical runaway model body, calisthenics and a very clean diet is all you need.

Your upper body isn't strong enough to lift that weight, I can tell you're not isolating your chest by the way your legs are flapping around. In all honesty you don't even need to lift weights if you want your typical runaway model body, calisthenics and a very clean diet is all you need.
I honestly enjoy benching that’s why I do it. And dude my chest was doing all the work wf are you talking about? Do you know how the human body works? How else can I lift 225lbs x5 using a wide grip? My chest always gets sore a day after. I’m averaging 10lbs weight increase to my bench. Last week I could only do 215 x5

I honestly enjoy benching that’s why I do it. And dude my chest was doing all the work wf are you talking about? Do you know how the human body works? How else can I lift 225lbs x5 using a wide grip? My chest always gets sore a day after. I’m averaging 10lbs weight increase to my bench. Last week I could only do 215 x5

Your Legs/Arms should not be moving that much it's like you're having a seizure every time you lift the weight up, I'm trying to help you not to snap your shit in the future.

Your Legs/Arms should not be moving that much it's like you're having a seizure every time you lift the weight up, I'm trying to help you not to snap your shit in the future.
Yeah but as I said, I had no idea I was doing 225 so yeah it felt heavy. But next time I will do it way more controlled cuz I always get stronger after a workout

I can also bench 1.5 my body weight for reps…

and the contraction thing there is no science behind it. The more you increase the weight the more muscle fibers you break… the stronger your bench gets the bigger your chest… btw I bet you think fitness youtubers are natural JFl Jeff nipple injects steroids, Jeff Fake weights also does… everyone in the fitness industry does, so they can convince anyone that their workouts will get them a physique like theirs JFl and you fall for it
Interesting paradox. Muscles don't know weight, they know contractions. If i do slow negative reps and fail at 8 or do sloppy reps (like you JFL) and fail at 12 then I'm failing either way. Additionally, the bottom part of the movement is when the chest is most isolated (hence why close grip bench for triceps isn't taken all the way to the chest) therefore bouncing the weight with terrible form at the bottom (like you JFL) is minimising chest activation and just increasing legs, core and back because your form is so horrible. Anyway, how tall are you because if you're anything over 5'7 you're a twink so it clearly isn't working.

He is just an ego lifter who wants to work full body when benching (JFL) and tear a pec. It's over

Interesting paradox. Muscles don't know weight, they know contractions. If i do slow negative reps and fail at 8 or do sloppy reps (like you JFL) and fail at 12 then I'm failing either way. Additionally, the bottom part of the movement is when the chest is most isolated (hence why close grip bench for triceps isn't taken all the way to the chest) therefore bouncing the weight with terrible form at the bottom (like you JFL) is minimising chest activation and just increasing legs, core and back because your form is so horrible. Anyway, how tall are you because if you're anything over 5'7 you're a twink so it clearly isn't working.
I’m 5’9 and yeah whatever call me twink, I like my body and girls like my body and that’s what matters. You are repeating the same BS from fitness YouTubers, you aren’t telling me anything I haven’t heard before. And with all the respect “muscles don’t know weight” wtf is that lmao did you fail your exercise science class? Wtf 😭😭😭 at the end of the day, is the amount pounds you add to the bar, you get stronger you get bigger as simple as that.

He is just an ego lifter who wants to work full body when benching (JFL) and tear a pec. It's over
Tear pec? I’m not maxing out here dumbass, you have no idea what you are talking about. All pec tears happen when maxing out

I’m 5’9 and yeah whatever call me twink, I like my body and girls like my body and that’s what matters. You are repeating the same BS from fitness YouTubers, you aren’t telling me anything I haven’t heard before. And with all the respect “muscles don’t know weight” wtf is that lmao did you fail your exercise science class? Wtf 😭😭😭 at the end of the day, is the amount pounds you add to the bar, you get stronger you get bigger as simple as that.
150 pounds at 5'9 is a panic fyi. Screw the pump, just add weight bro! Maybe you should tell these Mr Olympia and hall of fame bodybuilders to just add more weight and use your form!

Tear pec? I’m not maxing out here dumbass, you have no idea what you are talking about. All pec tears happen when maxing out
You just did 225 for 0 reps. That's the definition of maxing out

You just did 225 for 0 reps. That's the definition of maxing out
Are you kidding? I locked my arms and touched my chest, full range of motion and did it for 5 times. And yeah 150 of pure muscle at 5’9 is decent. And dude the bodybuilders inject steroids why are you using them as an example? Also look at their bench! They are benching more than their body weight for reps, that’s strong in it self, how tf do you think (besides steroid abuse) they increased their bench? By adding weight to the bar dumbass!!! JFl

Are you kidding? I locked my arms and touched my chest, full range of motion and did it for 5 times. And yeah 150 of pure muscle at 5’9 is decent. And dude the bodybuilders inject steroids why are you using them as an example? Also look at their bench! They are benching more than their body weight for reps, that’s strong in it self, how tf do you think (besides steroid abuse) they increased their bench? By adding weight to the bar dumbass!!! JFl
None of them are using your form. Why are you getting so upset over this? I never said you weren't strong or progressive overload didn't increase muscle. You would just be better off benching 215x5 with great form then 225x5 with ego form. Each to their own I guess

None of them are using your form. Why are you getting so upset over this? I never said you weren't strong or progressive overload didn't increase muscle. You would just be better off benching 215x5 with great form then 225x5 with ego form. Each to their own I guess
When you add more weight to the bar obviously you will struggle, next time I bench 225 will be way more controlled. Why? Because my muscles got stronger just by that bench session. Also for chest that’s all I do, flat bench. And do pyramid sets. After that 225 bench I did 135 for 40 reps to get the pump.

When you add more weight to the bar obviously you will struggle, next time I bench 225 will be way more controlled. Why? Because my muscles got stronger just by that bench session. Also for chest that’s all I do, flat bench. And do pyramid sets. After that 225 bench I did 135 for 40 reps to get the pump.
Respect the 40 reps. But you said last time you did 215x5. So why not do 220x5 or 215x6 for example. Should pyramid thresholds to prevent this problem of shit form. E.g. session 1: 220x4, session 2: 220x6, session 3: 225x4

Respect the 40 reps. But you said last time you did 215x5. So why not do 220x5 or 215x6 for example. Should pyramid thresholds to prevent this problem of shit form. E.g. session 1: 220x4, session 2: 220x6, session 3: 225x4
I can only do 10lbs increments, I don’t have 2.5lbs plates

Last edited: