Has anyone tried lowering their inhibition with this thread?

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
If anyone has noticed some serious results I would love to hear it. And I am interested in trying it out.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, silently_said, nathan and 1 other person
If anyone has noticed some serious results I would love to hear it. And I am interested in trying it out.

Do dregs people

• +1
Reactions: nathan
If it lowers my inhib i will gladly do drugs
drugs lower inhib for a little while like alcohol and weed i become super confident when i smoke hash

Mirin how you and @Clavicular only problems is inhib cause you're both extremely gl and tall. I'm fucking jealous faking ntness is so easy just wish I had the face and height

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal, HighTierSubhuman and Clavicular
drugs lower inhib for a little while like alcohol and weed i become super confident when i smoke hash
the thread that I linked claims that mushrooms permanently lower your inhib

I've done shrooms(several doses) and other psyches(lsd, dmt) hella times and I've noticed no difference. I'm naturally low inhib but I don't think psychedelics would do anything for that. Beta blockers or benzos r way better but "more risky" lol I have noticed that after my last concussion I've felt more confident and aggressive but perhaps that's just my hormonal levels rn. Alcohol is great too but obviously very temporary and unsustainable.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Gaygymmaxx
start selling some bs guides to your tt followers, you can make a bank

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Planning to
But can't afford it rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutelittleegirlxd and Zeta
The only things that have ever lowered my inhibitions a lot are benzos and alcohol. Mephedrone, MDMA, or opioids can also do it a little bit.

Magic mushrooms make you gay don't take that shit.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Sapieeen and 97baHater
The only things that have ever lowered my inhibitions a lot are benzos and alcohol. Mephedrone, MDMA, or opioids can also do it a little bit.
Do stims like nic or ephedrine work too

how much are they?
They're dirt cheap and you can grow some for like 20$. Look up Uncle Ben's tek. But they turn you gay

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
They're dirt cheap and you can grow some for like 20$. Look up Uncle Ben's tek. But they turn you gay
so taking them twice would turn me into a cock slurping monster?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Only getting knocked out lowers your inhib permanently

• JFL
temp or perm?
Temporary. Nothing really works permanently

Do stims like nic or ephedrine work too
Never tried ephedrine but pseudoephedrine (which I suspect is similar) is not that good for inhibitions, it's somewhat similar to amphetamine with like weaker dopamine effect. I hate the effect of nicotine

• +1
Temporary. Nothing really works permanently

Never tried ephedrine but pseudoephedrine (which I suspect is similar) is not that good for inhibitions, it's somewhat similar to amphetamine with like weaker dopamine effect. I have the effect of nicotine
Would pseudo be good for studies? What about nic

Would pseudo be good for studies? What about nic
Yes it would, it makes you more motivated and focused. If it's available OTC in your country, try it. They make meth from it, it's actually pretty easy to make meth from pseudo

• +1
Just a warning - you might see 7 feet tall preying mantis who communicate with you telepathically and talk to you about the meaning of life and what is out there in our universe, etc. Or you could see the reptilians from Draco star system.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

Just take pregabalin bro

• +1
Yes it would, it makes you more motivated and focused. If it's available OTC in your country, try it. They make meth from it, it's actually pretty easy to make meth from pseudo
Yeah dirty meth is pretty easy to cook up. I can get cold pills that have pseudo and paracetamol in them otc, I'll do alcohol extraction to remove the paracetamol and be left with pretty pure pseudo. Dose/uses per week?

• Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Aren't you low inhibition already?

• +1
at least you will get a femboy boyfriend and escape the inceldom so it's worth it

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, 6PSLcel, Snowskinned and 2 others
That’s not true lol idk why it’s even in botb tbh, this is dogshit cuz if it would have been legit I would’ve already consume it

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and MA_ascender
bump i need to fix my abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Zeta

Use pregab trust me my family owns a club and I used it last night and I was a fucking asshole lmfao

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Zeta
  • +1
Magic mushrooms make you gay don't take that shit.
true, they'll turn you into a sissy faggot who gets fucked by BBC somewhere in the woods.

• +1
Yeah dirty meth is pretty easy to cook up. I can get cold pills that have pseudo and paracetamol in them otc, I'll do alcohol extraction to remove the paracetamol and be left with pretty pure pseudo. Dose/uses per week?
Meth awakens the Aryan spirit

• +1
true, they'll turn you into a sissy faggot who gets fucked by BBC somewhere in the woods.
you might even become a

TW: slur

Redditor

• +1
using any drugs in going to negativly impact your body

abusing will result changing in your brain chemistry.

the worst that can happend is you getting addicted (small doses wont do anything you wil tolerate so you up the dose)

fuck drugs, just lower your inhib naturally.

using any drugs in going to negativly impact your body

abusing will result changing in your brain chemistry.

the worst that can happend is you getting addicted (small doses wont do anything you wil tolerate so you up the dose)

fuck drugs, just lower your inhib naturally.
Photo 2024 08 20 18 08 41

just drop the stack nigga, fuck off with ur brain chemistry shit cunt

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Zeta
where do you get it?
I get it from my sister as she works in a hospital but u can definitely get it from India lmao not even joking

I get it from my sister as she works in a hospital but u can definitely get it from India lmao not even joking
Nah i've tried ordering stuff from india before but shits always getting seized

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and 6PSLcel
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis help him out plz

Its more about your toughts and sense of self rather than neurochemicals

Mirin how you and @Clavicular only problems is inhib cause you're both extremely gl and tall. I'm fucking jealous faking ntness is so easy just wish I had the face and height
wtf do you mean clavic slays

Order from china bhai, go on a website ‘made-in-china’ and find a good source who sells it on there. But make sure they’re legit and professional

• +1
im lazy af to read it, but i have tried shroom with friendz once, he was laughing 6Hour and everything seems like a journey.
got no hallucination cause the secret its to eat really well before.

• +1