Has anyone tried MK-677?

KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
I was thinking about starting taking it but I would first like to check if anyone else has tried it and what their experiences were with it? Did it make you grow taller? Add more muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I was thinking about starting taking it but I would first like to check if anyone else has tried it and what their experiences were with it? Did it make you grow taller? Add more muscles?
Yep I've tried it I have it right here aswell good for appetite and sleep loll

Attachments

• 17224396658705957916112659544787.jpg
    17224396658705957916112659544787.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and N1666
I was very energetic with it but it doesn’t work as good as hgh I tried both

• +1
Why did you choose density labs? I couldn’t find hardly anything about them online or Reddit and went with receptorchem instead
lol I didn’t think about which one to get, do you recommend that one?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and N1666
lol I didn’t think about which one to get, do you recommend that one?
Receptorchem had a ton of positive reviews and little to none negatives. The shipping was fast and what I’m using is clearly working, so yeah I’d recommend it

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and KermitFace
How do I buy it illegally? I live with my parents and I’m a minor jfl
do ur research on steroid shops, i once bought test e from växtgaranten.se but they are down i think unfortunately

and tullverket stopped my package of illegally bought tret and benzoyl peroxide and made me pay like 100kr to get it lol :feelskek: theres no way u will actually get seized if u buy from a reputable source

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and KermitFace
do ur research on steroid shops, i once bought test e from växtgaranten.se but they are down i think unfortunately

and tullverket stopped my package of illegally bought tret and benzoyl peroxide and made me pay like 100kr to get it lol :feelskek: theres no way u will actually get seized if u buy from a reputable source
Really jfl, they let you have it if you pay a tull xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and dbva
use an AI if ur on it or else ur just accelerating growth

• +1
Currently running 10mg ED taken 1-3 hours before bed. Noticed more muscle and a slight increase in hunger. Although regards the muscle part it's very questionable as I am also taking 50mg proviron ed, 12.5mg aromasin and 100mcg CJC1295DAC E3D. I didn't notice any increase in height yet because I started running this cycle a bit over a week ago

• +1
I think @slavicpsycho has grew like 6 inches with it and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and slavicpsycho
Currently running 10mg ED taken 1-3 hours before bed. Noticed more muscle and a slight increase in hunger. Although regards the muscle part it's very questionable as I am also taking 50mg proviron ed, 12.5mg aromasin and 100mcg CJC1295DAC E3D. I didn't notice any increase in height yet because I started running this cycle a bit over a week ago
Alr, I can’t take it sadly. It’s illegal in my country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Viacheslav