Has anyone tried otc online store?

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
Is the stuff they sell legit?

Some are depends wich one tho cuz some do scam and in a lot of them u have to buy in bulk like 600$ for some percs

they've been around for a while and i know people who've ordered from them without issues

What kind of prescription drugs are you looking for?
most of online stores who sell prescription drugs, are actually scams.

If you are interedsted in psychiatric drugs such as xanax, I would recommend to look into the dark web with www. tor.taxi
If you are interested in anabolic steroids, you had better find sources on this site

What kind of prescription drugs are you looking for?
most of online stores who sell prescription drugs, are actually scams.

If you are interedsted in psychiatric drugs such as xanax, I would recommend to look into the dark web with www. tor.taxi
If you are interested in anabolic steroids, you had better find sources on this site
Is it good for Aromasin?

Some are depends wich one tho cuz some do scam and in a lot of them u have to buy in bulk like 600$ for some percs
I'm spinnin' off these Percs like I'm a laundromat

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell and TrestIsBest
Ordered without issues years ago. Took forever though but otherwise legit Russian pharma stuff.

Since they do actually ship from Russia now might not be a good time to get meds from there. Might be an increased change of customs checking your package, in which case they could charge you an import tax or potentially confiscate it if you can't produce a script.