Has anyone used Cjc dac with mk677 and saw any results in bone mass or height?

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 110kg roided mogger
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
made me bloated. too early to talk about height growth. pinning as we speak rn lol.

no, no body did and no body ever will get an increase in facial bone mass from marginally raising hgh from some garbage rat piss ground up dog dick peptide brewed in a taiwanese guy's bidet

Acromegalics produce bathtubs worth of HGH, if you're recessed get jaw surgery

stop wasting your money on peptides that don't do anything unless you're 14, I'd rather use that money for contacts/protein supplements, sunscreen, beta carotene which actually effect my looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 2157 and 5 others
maybe if you are under 18, but in general no.

If you are under 25 and you do gh you could get an inch maybe if you do a lot though

No they didn't
No one here will know if puberty, peptides, variance in spinal compression or some other shit.
Besides that they have to start piss early in puberty with high doses of actual pharma grade hgh to get additional inches over the whole puberty

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I used good naturally born
Genetics tbh

kurwa mac

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11295
legit or bro science?
lmao when have I ever said anything broscience but yes it is legit as long as the amount of potassium you take is more than your sodium it should help with bloating

• +1
so it wont kurwa work guys you just made me ropeful af

Last edited:
made me bloated. too early to talk about height growth. pinning as we speak rn lol.
arent you the done that suggested injecting cjc dac with mk

• +1
arent you the done that suggested injecting cjc dac with mk
KURWA MAN YOU SAY ITS COPE NAD YOU KURWA LIKE MY COMMENT FUCKING COPING DOG THAT DONT RESPONDS

Used CJC-1295 DAC and GHRP-2 for 5 months. Didn't grow an inch but neither did I expect to since I was over 20 at the time.