Has anyone watched movies from the bottom of the iceberg?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Most of the bottom ones are clips and clip collections of disturbing stuff. Clip collections that abandon narrative aren't really scary imo. You can't have real fear without empathy and you can't build empathy without character, which requires narrative. Clips of meat being chopped up or puke being eaten isn't scary, it's just gross. It's no different than gore to me.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, DelonLover1999, FutureSlayer and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Everyone hates you apparently

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Jason Voorhees
I need to watch another movie. What should I watch give me a classic. Should i watch blade runner?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
i watched 1 second from one of the bottom ones i think mdpope and i clicked off immediately. pls don't make my mistake...

• +1
nope but a couple from the 3rd level

• +1
nope but a couple from the 3rd level
Those are the only actual movies tbh. The rest is just degenerate clips like rapes, murders, beheadings and hallucinations put together and called a movie. I don't think I'd feel anything watching them.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Those are the only actual movies tbh. The rest is just degenerate clips like rapes, murders, beheadings and hallucinations put together and called a movie. I don't think I'd feel anything watching them.
Salo is an italian classic, it was literally suggested by teachers in my school lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and emeraldglass
Salo is an italian classic, it was literally suggested by teachers in my school lmao
I watched that movie it was an Italian classic. I enjoyed it to be honest no joke.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and FutureSlayer
I directed a few of them :y'all:

I have watched movies only till level 3

Who watches this shit?