Reactions: Deleted member 51465

• Love it

• Love it
It sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: bluk and Deleted member 51465
‘Soldiers of my Old Guard, I bid you farewell. For twenty years you have been my constant companions on the road to honour and glory. In these latter times, as in the days of our prosperity, you have never ceased to be models of courage and fidelity. With men such as you our cause would not have been lost; but the war would have been interminable; it would have been a civil war, and France would only have become unhappier still. I have therefore sacrificed all of our interests to those of la patrie; I shall depart. But you, my friends, continue to serve France. Her happiness was my only thought; it shall continue to be the object of my desires. Do not lament my fate; the only reason I have allowed myself to survive was so that I could further serve our glory. I want to write down the great deeds which we have done together. Adieu, my children! Would that I could press you all to my heart. Let me at least embrace your standard….!’

At these words, General Petit, seized the aigle and stepped forward. Napoleon took the general in his arms and kissed the standard. The silence which this great scene imposed was broken only by the sobs of the soldiers. Napoleon, visibly moved, pulled himself together and began again with a stronger voice:

‘Once again, adieu, my old companions! May this last kiss pass to your hearts!’
Thus he spoke, and bursting out of the group which had formed around him, he threw himself into his carriage…”

• +1
Reactions: bluk
Was going to watch it but apparently it’s shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carnivore and bluk
Bunch of scenes of him humping his wife. Would not watch with family members, but overall was meh

• +1
It's garbage because it's all about how napoleon was actually a pathetic abused dog. Movie constantly humiliates and tries to show that the "great man of history" was actually a sad sad boy deep down

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's garbage because it's all about how napoleon was actually a pathetic abused dog. Movie constantly humiliates and tries to show that the "great man of history" was actually a sad sad boy deep down
was it just what was going on in France at the time and leading up to the French revolution or the actual Napoleonic wars?

I was really looking forward to watching it considering The Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, but sadly it supposedly sucks.

• +1
was it just what was going on in France at the time and leading up to the French revolution or the actual Napoleonic wars?
His entire career from French revolution to exile but it mainly zeroes in on his relationship with Josephine

• +1
Apparently I look like Jacquoin

• Woah
Yeah went with my friend because there was no other film, tbh I really like it, even tho it is like 2 hour 40, it didn’t feel heavy at any point

• +1
His entire career from French revolution to exile but it mainly zeroes in on his relationship with Josephine
thx, feels like a movie I can't miss so i'll watch it anyway even if it's shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
no, but i watched this clip on youtube and it looks like a fucking skit from mad tv

I haven't watched it yet. Does he have the syndrome?

Thought you meant napolean dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite Dance GIF