Has anyone watched the Tucker Carlson interview with Jeffrey Sachs? MASTERPIECE

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
The most enjoyable 2.5 hours I’ve had in a long time. What a brilliant man that Jeffrey is. If you haven’t watched/listened to it, I strongly urge you to!

He is one of (many) examples of the strongest opponents that “the Jews” (the alt right take of them) have—other Jews. This man is a turbo high IQ ashkenazi giga chad who calls it how he sees it. He calls a spade a spade! Watching chads like him speak is a reminder that your antisemitism is idiotic because men like Jeffrey Sachs will remain responsible for making this hellscape of a world a better place. He deserves much praise and recognition.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and LancasteR
The most enjoyable 2.5 hours I’ve had in a long time. What a brilliant man that Jeffrey is. If you haven’t watched/listened to it, I strongly urge you to!

He is one of (many) examples of the strongest opponents that “the Jews” (the alt right take of them) have—other Jews. This man is a turbo high IQ ashkenazi giga chad who calls it how he sees it. He calls a spade a spade! Watching chads like him speak is a reminder that your antisemitism is idiotic because men like Jeffrey Sachs will remain responsible for making this hellscape of a world a better place. He deserves much praise and recognition.

i can do a Pythagorean equation to show how ugly you are and you still wont accept it, you delusional cuck

• Love it
Reactions: romanstock
We get it, you're Jewish.

we get it , you fell for ruzzian propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back