Has anyone with a good base ever gotten jaw implants?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Every jaw implant result I see is on some fat guy or an old guy or a recessed guy or an ethnic subhuman whose jaw wasn't even a failo to begin with. Has anyone seen a jaw implant result of a forward grown young lean guy whose jaw was actually narrow? Only good results I've seen are fillers and even those are like 1/10 jaw filler results.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, twilight, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
ive seen some good results

i have also seen some good results

Is a narrow jaw bad if you have everything else ( good gonial angle thick neck decent chin)?

Is a narrow jaw bad if you have everything else ( good gonial angle thick neck decent chin)?
still bad but won't kill effect your SMV in any significant way

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 23558
Tbh it can help your pheno sometimes. Most people associate a narrow jaw with it being short and recessed as well. But if it's ideal height with tall ramus, good forward growth, and definition then a narrow jaw can look good on your pheno.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 23558
Every jaw implant result I see is on some fat guy or an old guy or a recessed guy or an ethnic subhuman whose jaw wasn't even a failo to begin with. Has anyone seen a jaw implant result of a forward grown young lean guy whose jaw was actually narrow? Only good results I've seen are fillers and even those are like 1/10 jaw filler results.
You need more than just that for a 'good base'. Skull shape, ratios, eye area, pheno are very important. A lot of people just look worse with a more 'angular jaw'.

This is an unnecessary but good result on a good base:

Looksmax jaw implant CRISTIANT 2529627 1631007621743

Pianoboy123:

Zil pianoboy123 before 2652380 1640095561910 Zil pianoboy123 after 2652370 1640094741595

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and bogii
There would be any good jaw implant results if:
-people who got them got under 13%bf
-people who needed Bimax first underwent it
-stuck to natural looking designs, I.e not much wider then cheekbones and in line with lips

It’s just the ppl who go for implants just want a one and done, so it looks shit most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 8869
-stuck to natural looking designs, I.e not much wider then cheekbones and in line with lips

It’s just the ppl who go for implants just want a one and done, so it looks shit most of the time.
That's why I posted this thread if anyone has seen results with those prerequisites.

Bad genes come in clusters good looking guys don't need jaw implants

check, check, check.

let's see what's going to happen. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710 and LightSkinNoob