Has anyone's oneitis been a teacher?

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
She's a 27 year old med, i just wanted to cuck her bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 7125 and 3 others
Fuarkkkk

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 7125
Confess to her. What's the worst that could happen? Maybe she'll think it's hot

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 7125
yes, I'm in college now though (she was in secondary). She literally was a subjective 10/10. Pale wavy haired brunette, probably b cup breasts, phenomenal hourglass figure, soft feminine voice. Extremely high E. Early to mid 20s, about 5'3 to 5'5

For some reason she was extremely underrated by other students cuz they all preferred this blonde teacher who had a phat ass and thighs but was pretty shit above the waist. Our school legit had loads of under 30 hot teachers. A good 80% of them were fuckable to attractive.

yes, I'm in college now though (she was in secondary). She literally was a subjective 10/10. Pale wavy haired brunette, probably b cup breasts, phenomenal hourglass figure, soft feminine voice. Extremely high E. Early to mid 20s, about 5'3 to 5'5

For some reason she was extremely underrated by other students cuz they all preferred this blonde teacher who had a phat ass and thighs but was pretty shit above the waist. Our school legit had loads of under 30 hot teachers. A good 80% of them were fuckable to attractive.
kinda similar to that tbh, my oneitis was overshadowed by this look alike cause she had a phat ass. Not complaining tho
6db4d2ef941927b6663a0adc75aa5e01aba0c531.jpg

I touched my teachers ass ngl

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
My high school teacher was the perfect woman for me. I want to cuck her husband I will take her baby I don't mind caring for another man's child if I get to be with her

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC