SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Him in high school :
Young ramirez

Him later after all his drugs :
Ramirez222
Grown ramirez

His facial structure is much denser and more defined (maybe because he is thin since he ate poorly?). But in any case, density has nothing to do with not eating.

These traits are much more aggressive and less soft; he has gone from Prettyboy to Chad prettyboy.

Was he the result of a random miracle that made the drug improve him? Is it just random and he got lucky?

Or are drugs a way to ascend?

ANYWAYS, HERE IS MY QUESTION: WOULD RICHARD HAVE BEEN THIS HANDSOME WITHOUT DRUGS?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and org3cel.RR
cute avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Kaari and NZb6Air
Yeah probably the cocaine
@imthesupremecel thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Kaari
how old was he in the 1st pic cuz some people jaw grow till 21

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
if youre not megadosing fent, are you even trying to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Definitely not the cocaine.
When he was in LA he used to abuse cocaine.
Cocaine and heroin addicts usually have a shallow appearance with hollow cheeks so it would have been the cocaine who gave him that appearance.

Him in high school : View attachment 3166120
Him later after all his drugs : View attachment 3166121View attachment 3166122

His facial structure is much denser and more defined (maybe because he is thin since he ate poorly?). But in any case, density has nothing to do with not eating.

These traits are much more aggressive and less soft; he has gone from Prettyboy to Chad prettyboy.

Was he the result of a random miracle that made the drug improve him? Is it just random and he got lucky?

ANYWAYS, HERE IS MY QUESTION: WOULD RICHARD HAVE BEEN THIS HANDSOME WITHOUT DRUGS?
He did tren and T, cocaine, ecstacy made him skinny, also he did drugs since he was 12, drugs didnt make his bones better, just look more dense due to his leaness achieved by cocaine, and gear made his bones denser.

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R, likenesss and perpetuallytired
He did tren and T, cocaine, ecstacy made him skinny, also he did drugs since he was 12, drugs didnt make his bones better, just look more dense due to his leaness achieved by cocaine, and gear made his bones denser.
Alright. Now im so damn curious about how we would have look if he was healthy his whole life. Maybe better, maybe worse, idk?

Him in high school : View attachment 3166120
Him later after all his drugs : View attachment 3166121View attachment 3166122

Probably found some roids in jail and injected everything

Him before jail

when he was caught , he got heavily beaten by the neighborhood before the polive arrived , his bones got broken and smashed and they eventually healed , this what gave him this bonemass , another proof that bonesmashing works

jk btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and SchizoTuto
when he was caught , he got heavily beaten by the neighborhood before the polive arrived , his bones got broken and smashed and they eventually healed , this what gave him this bonemass , another proof that bonesmashing works

jk btw
:lul::lul::lul::lul:You made me laugh mate. Funny thing is that I made that joke to myself :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:You made me laugh mate. Funny thing is that I made that joke to myself :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
tbh i 80% dont believe it but 20% i believe it , the beaten he got by the whole neighborhood was enormous and they were all strongly hitting his face

tbh i 80% dont believe it but 20% i believe it , the beaten he got by the whole neighborhood was enormous and they were all strongly hitting his face
look how bad it was

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
fucking girls did this.

• Woah
Reactions: SchizoTuto
I mean he spent a lot of his money on drugs that he ended up being malnourished. Also stimulants decrease your appetite and caloric intake so he leanmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: hasooma
Tren: made his bones bigger
Meth: made his face leaner

How to ascend , permablast meth and cocaine

btw this is just him not eating and being a malnourished inmate