Has Mk-677 worked for any of ya'll

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Have you youngcels gained any height from mk. If you did. How much? How much did you take? And is facial bloat a real thing (when taking it?)

Thx boyos

The face bloat is real, I'll tell you that much

Didn't do much for me except muscle gains

Didn't do much for me except muscle gains
Sounds like it's mega cope
Can I do anything to make me taller?? I'm gonna heightfraud to 5'10. I'm 5"7, 15 yo

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Can I do anything to make me taller?? I'm gonna heightfraud to 5'10. I'm 5"7, 15 yo
How is everyone blackpilled at such a young age tf. When I was 15 I didn’t waste a single thought about heightmaxxing. I never had a single thought about proper growth and all JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and bossman
its less about legit height gainz and more about calming your mind that you at least tried your best.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, bossman and Alexanderr
Have you youngcels gained any height from mk. If you did. How much? How much did you take? And is facial bloat a real thing (when taking it?)

Thx boyos
I am 15. And is it inject?

Thx boyos
Not a youngcel, im 19 almost 20 and i've been doing it for 20 days. Literally nothing.

Not a youngcel, im 19 almost 20 and i've been doing it for 20 days. Literally nothing.
Is there a Pill form(very unlikely). And it isn't FDA approved
How is everyone blackpilled at such a young age tf. When I was 15 I didn’t waste a single thought about heightmaxxing. I never had a single thought about proper growth and all JFL
Lmao I am 15. Blackpill is spreading to Us and we Are beyond great full Saving Us from rotting as bad as Oldcels Who were BluePilled and stripped of the chance to ascend JFL
I am 6ft and a 1/2 rn I wanna reach 6ft 4 I may consider this stuff tbh

Ig our generation knows how society works lmao
[/QUOTE]
Your so lucky actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ig our generation knows how society works lmao
Your so lucky actually
[/QUOTE]
It won’t help you tho lol
MK677 is cope like the pope. Basically you’re left with all this knowledge but can’t apply it because you’d need actual HGH, peptides, ...

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
gcy45pwef7b31.png
EAKGhY0X4AAnJaD
Q9LakOb.png
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, CoconutMan, Lorsss and 1 other person
Shouldn’t expect any results at 19.
Your so lucky actually
It won’t help you tho lol
MK677 is cope like the pope. Basically you’re left with all this knowledge but can’t apply it because you’d need actual HGH, peptides, ...
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
I am 15. And is it inject?
No, you take it orally.

I’ve grown around 5mm-1cm in the past few weeks from MK677. I’m 15

I’ve grown around 5mm-1cm in the past few weeks from MK677. I’m 15
Have you seen any significant growth of the ears/nose?

No that's a misbelief if that was the case people who take HGH would have MASSIVE ears and noses. Trust me I've been researching Heightmaxxing for over a year now

Sure. i got a little stronger and im holding smthg like a 1 kg of water more than usual.
Talking about height i grew like 2,5 cm but there's no way to tell that it's up to mk677.. probably not

Nah It Isn't As crazy As injecting HGH directly into the Blood Stream this is more low key and safer than HGH direct. My mum is considering it so I can sleep. But up for over 24hours

No that's a misbelief if that was the case people who take HGH would have MASSIVE ears and noses. Trust me I've been researching Heightmaxxing for over a year now

Nah It Isn't As crazy As injecting HGH directly into the Blood Stream this is more low key and safer than HGH direct. My mum is considering it so I can sleep. But up for over 24hours

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks.

Thx boyos

mk677 is probably cope, you want to use cjc1295 with something like hexarelin or ghrp6. This is the only thing I've seen work in a couple of instances, everyone I've asked who's tried mk677 on its own has said they didn't grow or they just grew naturally. And don't forget to use an ai so you don't stop growing after 2 months of use

t
mk677 is probably cope, you want to use cjc1295 with something like hexarelin or ghrp6. This is the only thing I've seen work in a couple of instances, everyone I've asked who's tried mk677 on its own has said they didn't grow or they just grew naturally. And don't forget to use an ai so you don't stop growing after 2 months of use
thanks