Has my height doomed me forever?

plan3ts

plan3ts

Iron
I’m 18 and 4 foot fucking 11. Its ok, you can laugh. I have no genetic disorders, no deficiencies, and I finished puberty years ago. The only reason I’m like this is because of my mum’s shitty genetics. My grandfather was 5’1. Am i doomed forever?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ManzareK, justinzayn and 16 others
holy shit........ 4'11...... dude im most insecure with my height of 5'7...

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, TheAnomaly, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
Of course not Bhai that’s just a little bit short of average

Don’t get involved in extremist incel groups online and you’ll be good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, incel194012940, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
I’m 18 and 4 foot fucking 11. Its ok, you can laugh. I have no genetic problems, no deficiencies, and I finished puberty years ago. The only reason I’m like this is because of my mum’s shitty genetics. My grandfather was 5’1. Am i doomed forever?
Only have yourself to blame for this tbh. Imagine being 15 and below 5ft and not trying to figure out shit like HGH

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, GreyFoxcel, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
you should get LL (maybe double) and fraud with lifts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
"no genetic problems"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, justinzayn, Deleted member 21044 and 8 others
No fucking way. Get x rays, bloodwork or visit an endocrinologist you might still grow.
Get your thyroid checked as well.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and TheAnomaly
You could give me a blowjob standing up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and plan3ts
Its over you have to turn gay, or SEAmaxx and get money. If your not white though its over

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17829
Its actually over. Im sorry.

LL + liftsmaxxing can get you to 5'7. Without LL it's over

• So Sad
There's no such thing as genetic limitation, if you had eaten enough protein in your puberty and with puberty being the only and best time to grow you wouldve became much much taller, anyways anything less than 5'7 (without a giga chad face that is) is over man. I wont laugh.

prob trannymax as you most likely look like a fem anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Jpg
You could still use hgh to grow (from your torso that is, also go and check your growth plates they maybe still open. Only hgh will make you grow anything else is cope in your case. If you live in a good country they will give you hgh go and see before its too late for you.

What race are you OP? I have the solution for you sir

How do you know you don't have deficiencies?

Anyways, whether this is the result of genetics or a combination of medical problems doesn't matter anymore as you're already fucking 18, forget about dating or even regular normie life, try to ascned as a Buddhist monk, your Stacy should be a life of Nirvana and mental clarity

How do you know you don't have deficiencies?

Anyways, whether this is the result of genetics or a combination of medical problems doesn't matter anymore as you're already fucking 18, forget about dating or even regular normie life, try to ascned as a Buddhist monk, your Stacy should be a life of Nirvana and mental clarity
got a shit ton of blood tests and scans done at 15 and 17 to figure out wtf was wrong, but nothing showed up. probably should have kept asking in hindsight. but afaik i don't have any diseases, im just genetically doomed lmfao

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
got a shit ton of blood tests and scans done at 15 and 17 to figure out wtf was wrong, but nothing showed up. probably should have kept asking in hindsight. but afaik i don't have any diseases, im just genetically doomed lmfao
Ethnicity and parents height?

white, father is 5'9 mother is 4'11.
fucking brutal

my father is 5'7 mom 5'0 I am 5'8, even with an eating disorder at 13-15 years of age

something must have happened in your development

LL + SEA is the only reasonable way

Yeah, it's over.

I'm 6'3. My girlfriend is 4'11. She comes up to my nipples. The height difference is really hot and turns us both on. My best guess is you'll turn gay before 21

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, russwestbrook and Deleted member 19066
I’m 18 and 4 foot fucking 11. Its ok, you can laugh. I have no genetic disorders, no deficiencies, and I finished puberty years ago. The only reason I’m like this is because of my mum’s shitty genetics. My grandfather was 5’1. Am i doomed forever?
thank god this is larp

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I would still try and get some xrays to confirm plate closure any increase in height for you will be almost exponential.

Nothing is really over. It's just about higher and lower chances. You have a very low chance of finding a partner since most girls don't like men shorter than them.

But with almost 4 billion women on earth you still have a chance above zero. You just gotta get as good as you can and interact with as many women as possible.

Hope you get the best.

I'll just be perfectly honest, without double LL your life is over. Not even on a sexual and romantic level, but on a level that no one is going to treat a 4'11 dude with respect or consideration. That is the brutal truth of the world. If you get to 5'7 then you have a chance. Good luck bro, and I am sorry that you have to go through that, the world is absolutely brutal.

Honestly your an idiot for not getting on hgh.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Jpg, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
It’s ok you and @averagejoe are about the same height. Just fraudmaxx and it’ll be ok

Dam 4'11. Thats a 10 years old girl height

There is no god. This is just beyond brutal tbh. What do u guys think, could even gigachad pull sub 5ft off?:cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exeight, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
@Predeterminism @zv1212 @FailedNormieManlet

Holy shit imagine being 4 feet dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17829
mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I was 4’11” when i was 8 jfl

• So Sad
Your parents are genuinely bad people for not putting you on hgh at age 12

Proper evil bastards. Well I'd still buy hgh even if you're 18. Every cm matters at this height.

Fuarking brutality m8, how tall are your parents, and why did they not put you on Hgh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
There is no god. This is just beyond brutal tbh. What do u guys think, could even gigachad pull sub 5ft off?:cry:
You can't be 4"11 and also gigachad

OP blast hgh now in case your plates aren't closed and buy elevator shoes pronto.

I don't know of anyone that short who had ever got a girl tbh, focus on yourself and making money moves. Not much else you can do

• +1
Im sorry dude its over
long-island-bagel-boss-rant.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20618
ethnicity and location matter. But you could gain 5 inch at least if you know to use the right methods. 5'4... where are you from?

ethnicity and location matter. But you could gain 5 inch at least if you know to use the right methods. 5'4... where are you from?
5 Inches after 18? What are you talking about bruh? LL?

5 Inches after 18? What are you talking about bruh? LL?
Its speculation. but for severely short individuals LL is probably necessary. Some of the methods are secret to reduce competition ;).

Don’t worry sweaty you will get growth spurt soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Its speculation. but for severely short individuals LL is probably necessary. Some of the methods are secret to reduce competition ;).
Yeah bust chads kneecaps, then they'll be the same height :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Jpg and mvp2v1
I love short girls.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 19066 and mvp2v1
Nigga u need a fucking triple LL at 4ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066