• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, jflsnowdzz and mortis
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
How old are you?

• +1
Nah ur low iq then i knew very well before taking both pics

You’re low-IQ. Draw a line from the bottom of the ear to the corner of the mouth in each photo.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie

Attachments

• IMG_20230727_140138.jpg
    IMG_20230727_140138.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, cutie_pie and thecel
Check the neck u can see no change in head tilt @thecel

• Hmm...
You subconsciously slightly tilted back your head to cope because you don’t want to face the truth that your bones didn’t move.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Ar
You subconsciously slightly tilted back your head to cope because you don’t want to face the truth that your bones didn’t move.
e u dum do u think head tilt will change the way your maxilla and chin and nose aligns?????? I have clenched in both pics to give the most accurate pic. Ur low iq

• JFL
Looks the same to me

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24444 and thecel
How can u change the protrusion of jaw with respect to nose when ur clenching??? No hed tilt can do that ur stupid and i dont think u understand the concept. @thecel . Learn about then advice. I have clenched hardly on both pics ,until the maxilla moves the chin and lower jaw wont but i think good users dont post anymore so i cant take advice here.

• JFL
How can u change the protrusion of jaw with respect to nose when ur clenching??? No hed tilt can do that ur stupid and i dont think u understand the concept. @thecel . Learn about then advice. I have clenched hardly on both pics ,until the maxilla moves the chin and lower jaw wont but i think good users dont post anymore so i cant take advice here.

keep coping

you cope as hard as you clench

Last edited:
  • JFL
IMG 20230727 143614
i dont know how one can change the protrusion of maxilla and jaw and chin when clenched its beyond my understanding. Head tilt will only changed when ur jaw is jutted but i guess u wont understand and still cope @thecel

• Hmm...
The sad life of the coper

• +1
Reactions: zura and VenatorLuparius
That wall reminds me of india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Change in head tilt, thecel already told you silly
Fag u think u can change the protrusion of jaw and chin with respect to nose and orbitals by head tilt , motherfucker that is called jutting and u cant do that when ur whole jaw is clenched. U cringy low iq fag

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Fag u think u can change the protrusion of jaw and chin with respect to nose and orbitals by head tilt , motherfucker that is called jutting and u cant do that when ur whole jaw is clenched. U cringy low iq fag
The only thing I can say is lose fat and sugrerymaxx and praymaxx

See that buccal fat dumb fuck , that amout of buccal fat happens when ur severely recessed and see the reduction their , @retard real high iq people like him can sense within minutes , not coping chinks like u who just skim through theories and thinks he is high iq. Every so called high iq asian is like that @thecel

• JFL
The only thing I can say is lose fat and sugrerymaxx and praymaxx
Noone asked u low iq kid get off here if u have no knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and cutie_pie
Huh what now copers keep coping with ur fucked jaw while i ascend @thecel
View attachment 2343033i dont know how one can change the protrusion of maxilla and jaw and chin when clenched its beyond my understanding. Head tilt will only changed when ur jaw is jutted but i guess u wont understand and still cope @thecel

head tilt is your only diffrence

Stop regurgitating shit u read from thecebl above and see what i wrote in this comment and see the pic @depressionmaxxing . U guys are seriously low iq who dont understand the anatomy of cranium and skull
Huh what now copers keep coping with ur fucked jaw while i ascend @thecel
View attachment 2343033i dont know how one can change the protrusion of maxilla and jaw and chin when clenched its beyond my understanding. Head tilt will only changed when ur jaw is jutted but i guess u wont understand and still cope @thecel

See that buccal fat dumb fuck , that amout of buccal fat happens when ur severely recessed and see the reduction their , @retard real high iq people like him can sense within minutes , not coping chinks like u who just skim through theories and thinks he is high iq. Every so called high iq asian is like that @thecel[/USEel
[/QUOTE]

Stop regurgitating shit u read from thecebl above and see what i wrote in this comment and see the pic @depressionmaxxing . U guys are seriously low iq who dont understand the anatomy of cranium and skull
you‘re full of shit tbh

Shut the fuck up loser u got no other way to put down huh i know ur sub 100 iq no point on denying that, never visit the looksmaxxing section tbh being in internet gave u a superior sense of self worth niga .
you‘re full of shit tbh
r

Shut the fuck up loser u got no other way to put down huh i know ur sub 100 iq no point on denying that, never visit the looksmaxxing section tbh being in internet gave u a superior sense of self worth niga .

r
ofc you‘re an indian cuck telling me you found a way to cure recession. you currys always try to scam shit even if its about literally jaws💀

iq doesnt mean horse shit if you‘re that oblivious and naive

Shut up fag and bring logical discussions u dont even seem to understand the mechanics of recession haha why i am debating alow iq teen like u god knows and hey all i wanted to do is help get the fuck out if u think i need to scam retards like u @depressionmaxxing

I don't want to be mean but your nose angle looks different in both pictures.
Some fillers will do the job fine, btw.

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Gets zero pussy to gets zero pussy. Who cares

Low iq scum who doesnot understands thats ur chin wont protrude(when jaw is not jutted )with respect to maxilla and the orbitals if u lift ur head hahha.stup up and stop commenting here . How much ur gonna cope haha low iq fag???? How can see the neck tilt is same . The skull rotation is what u are confusing it with . Dont even comment again without having any knowledge @thecel @depressionmaxxing . Cope more now son of fag . U still wont explain anything . U wont h
Image 1
IMG 20230727 235547

completely lifted his headwho

U think i careabout ur low iq coped about head tilt huh ? Hue hue head tilt haha . Go read and understand facial structure and comment @depressionmaxxing and all thin change in 2 months , wait a year and u will what i achieve but still keep coping. Anyhow i made this post so that anyone who ever faces this problem and is not 22+ will be able to cure his recession . And yeah u fag chink ?? What happened @thecel

shave ur armpits before you wanna talk to me u fat fuck

Low iq scum who doesnot understands thats ur chin wont protrude(when jaw is not jutted )with respect to maxilla and the orbitals if u lift ur head hahha.stup up and stop commenting here . How much ur gonna cope haha low iq fag???? How can see the neck tilt is same . The skull rotation is what u are confusing it with . Dont even comment again without having any knowledge @thecel @depressionmaxxing . Cope more now son of fag . U still wont explain anything . U wont hView attachment 2344003View attachment 2344004
68A69247 839F 45C9 934C DBB45DB7C7EE

Where is the difference on the chin projection ? Can’t tell if your trolling or not.

View attachment 2344087
Where is the difference on the chin projection ? Can’t tell if your trolling or not.
It seems that u are the type of guy who thinks if one doesnot grows 6 inches in 3 months then heightmaxxing is cope. U can clearly see that chin has moved compared to nose but now i wont reply to anything u type. Its better i keep my techniques to myself

And not to mention to movement of maxilla and ramus too which can been seen very well but yeah u guys expect 5 cm movement in one month then thats impossible @zenlife

And not to mention to movement of maxilla and ramus too which can been seen very well but yeah u guys expect 5 cm movement in one month then thats impossible @zenlife
Post some results in 3-6 months and I’d love to see the progression, if that worked.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall