Has pitymaxxing ever worked for anyone?

U

uglysub8male

Equinox
Like telling a girl that you never had sex or been in a relationship but you act with somber acceptance and not sad desperation? Or you tell a girl that you know she would never date you or give you a chance then she does?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and justinzayn
worked for me with my first gf

stop with the mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Any details?
I said i never kissed a girl and that she should teach me and she did and said i was a good kisser
Keep in mind this was after i invited her to my house she was a little bit of a whore though

I said i never kissed a girl and that she should teach me and she did and said i was a good kisser
Keep in mind this was after i invited her to my house she was a little bit of a whore though
How do I even get in a situation like that as a non NT?

How do I even get in a situation like that as a non NT?
Got lucky im non nt as well

Has to happen at school the girl was abused whore and vulnerable i just took my chance

I'd rather stay virgin

I never utilised that strategy so no.

cucked technique, nothing fruitful will come from pittymaxxing. If you've never had sex then just wholesomemaxx and try and find a foid who cares about your purity and whatnot

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
cucked technique, nothing fruitful will come from pittymaxxing. If you've never had sex then just wholesomemaxx and try and find a foid who cares about your purity and whatnot
“Just look for a 1 out of a billion type of girl bro” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Might be the worst shit I've read all day.Girls are chad only

Yeah this has worked for me, but not so much anymore because they'll just call you "incel" etc

there are some ugly ass christpilled foids out there bro
Even if I were willing to fuck an ugly chick (I’m not) that would mean I would have to start a celibate LTR with them and wait until we get married. Why would I do all of that for some ugly bitch? :feelswhat: This is even more low IQ. Those chicks want Chad too and don’t give a fuck that he’s not a virgin

I just trauma dump some girls who i think are empathic or sensitive and it seems to work. I get them attached then trauma dump and they end up wanting to “fix” me

Yes when I was 14 a girl would let me touch her at the school bus for barely anything in exchange, basically just talk to her (she was kinda hated at the school), help her out with homework and that's it.

She knew I wasn't getting any females

I just trauma dump some girls who i think are empathic or sensitive and it seems to work. I get them attached then trauma dump and they end up wanting to “fix” me
If you’re capable of getting girls attached to you I don’t think you need to do this

Yes when I was 14 a girl would let me touch her at the school bus for barely anything in exchange, basically just talk to her (she was kinda hated at the school), help her out with homework and that's it.

She knew I wasn't getting any females
Was she hot?

How did it work?
read my thread on it:

read my thread on it:

Stopped reading after the first 5 words

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Fuuuuuuuuuck. So I’m guessing you aren’t ugly
I was ultra ugly back then, it was pretty much me running pity incel game and doing favors