Has roid changed your perrsonality?

D

Deleted member 8225

Iron
Any one here who roids?
How did it change your personality if it did?

• JFL
Reactions: aphoria
If you're planning on roids please do you research. You don't wanna fuck yourself up that way.
Personality wise, i assume it'd just make you more calm and less easier to irritate

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
yea from incel to chad

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
If you're planning on roids please do you research. You don't wanna fuck yourself up that way.
Personality wise, i assume it'd just make you more calm and less easier to irritate
I want to know how my T levels are before though. If they’re normal for my age then I don’t want roids.

People only notice on pct im more irritable but while on cycle no problems

Roids are another league, its like trying to get drunk on milk, you can't, and you can't get certain body type without roids.
Said this, there are many studies that correlate roid using with braink shrinkage, your personality and IQ will probably be affected in the long term, your looks too though, if you are a brainlet and plan to do manual labour, then why not roiding.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Any one here who roids?
How did it change your personality if it did?
It made me respect womens more and watch movies with strong female protaganists :)

maybe tren but didn't notice much change on test. on tren people say you get super jealous and arrogant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873