Has the blackpill/looksmaxx turned you in to a nastier person?

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
I feel like since being blackpilled at a young age I just feel like I can’t be a nice person anymore even when i try. And whenever i try to escape the blackpill it always pulls me back into it after i witness something that is blackpilling (e.g getting brutally mogged or only receiving attention because of my looks)

Not much. I'm still a light triad high inhib cuck, but it has certainly instilled a deterministic mindset, one that I already sort of had but just couldn't describe or fully understand. Genetics determine everything.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
this happens to you

this does not, or it does, but not in the way you think.
It does happen but only on yubo lmao so you’re right. I don’t even reply to the bitches who message me first anyways and idk why but I only appeal to nichemaxxed whores anyways so it’s over for me.
I have experienced iois in public but most of the time i am invisible

Not much. I'm still a light triad high inhib cuck, but it has certainly instilled a deterministic mindset, one that I already sort of had but just couldn't describe or fully understand. Genetics determine everything.
yeah i get you. You sound like you’re in a good position in life to be blackpilled. I legitimately have 0 friends irl so i wake up have a protein shake and eat and go gym and that’s my average day

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 18879
I'm still a light triad high inhib cuck, but it has certainly instilled a deterministic mindset
you need to get the fuck off looksmax/internet forums and do a factory reset of your vocabulary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Interested and plukee
your physical form determines everything but your physical form =/= only genetics.

determinism ideology always associated with genetics when it logically does not have to.

• +1
yeah i get you. You sound like you’re in a good position in life to be blackpilled. I legitimately have 0 friends irl so i wake up have a protein shake and eat and go gym and that’s my average day
similar to mine.

• +1
It does happen but only on yubo lmao so you’re right. I don’t even reply to the bitches who message me first anyways and idk why but I only appeal to nichemaxxed whores anyways so it’s over for me.
I have experienced iois in public but most of the time i am invisible
what are nichemaxxed whores? why is this a bad thing?

• +1
Reactions: JustShower and plukee
what are nichemaxxed whores? why is this a bad thing?
It’s bad cause i don’t appeal to everyone and due to my autism NT stacys would find me weird for my interests so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 18879
  • WTF
It’s bad cause i don’t appeal to everyone and due to my autism NT stacys would find me weird for my interests so yeah
i fucking hate nichemaxxed. i get a lot of attention from nichemaxxed academics but they're so fucking unsexy and offputting. i just want people who are plainhot.

• +1
i fucking hate nichemaxxed. i get a lot of attention from nichemaxxed academics but they're so fucking unsexy and offputting. i just want people who are plainhot.
BRO EXACTLY. Idk why aswell but these girls are also hypersexual have bpd and are like doing drugs on the weekend aswell. They need to fucking rot

BRO EXACTLY. Idk why aswell but these girls are also hypersexual have bpd and are like doing drugs on the weekend aswell. They need to fucking rot
i only want people who are picky asf and have broad appeal and who dont try to weaponize shared interests to get into my pants

• +1
i only want people who are picky asf and have broad appeal and who dont try to weaponize shared interests to get into my pants
I don’t think I’ve ever attracted a regular looking attractive woman tbh

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 18582
Yes i rate everyone i see in real life in my head

• +1
I don’t think I’ve ever attracted a regular looking attractive woman tbh
same, but i allways seem to be ugly girls biggest crush. i call myself slayer of ugly girls sometimes. (Im talking fat, and downright ugly femcels, sometimes I get lucky with a LTB but my negative confidence and autismmaxxing fucks those rare chances up)

• +1
same, but i allways seem to be ugly girls biggest crush. i call myself slayer of ugly girls sometimes. (Im talking fat, and downright ugly femcels, sometimes I get lucky with a LTB but my negative confidence and autismmaxxing fucks those rare chances up)
Yeah that’s literally me aswell. You should of seen my ex (if i can even call her that)

If you dont become a 90th+ percentile misogynist after the blackpill then you’re just a simp by nature and nothing can save u.

• +1
If you dont become a 90th+ percentile misogynist after the blackpill then you’re just a simp by nature and nothing can save u.
The fact I know a tik tok account like this.
Always posting “real” depression slideshow’s about how there ugly but hasn’t acknowledged the blackpill yet

• +1
Reactions: father_john
I’m just more cynical

Not meaner or nastier

• +1
Nah. I had always been cynical of society, the blackpill was just a conscious realization that nothing would be gained from contributing to it.

• +1
no

• +1