Has the blackpill made anyone else less desperate for a relationship?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
I still get that crave for having an intimate relationship with a female when I'm very lonely, but it's not something I really ponder that much about anymore tbh. Because I know it will never happen. We will never experience a woman's unconditional love (even their love for chad is conditional, it's just based on looks). No woman will ever truly love you. She might love you conditionally, but that's not really love. That's just using you for something that you have to offer her. All women are whores and I'm glad I'm not bluepilled anymore to crave love like I once did. In my opinion if you still sit around craving a relationship with a girl and you still constantly think about having a girlfriend to love who can love you back, then you're not truly blackpilled. Love isn't factual either, attraction is. There's really no such thing as "love", just attraction. Just brain chemistry towards attractive individuals wired into your brain in order to reproduce your genetic lineage. Fuck man I'm jaded af at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 9380
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
It made me just more desperate for a virgin girl