• Neutral

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Net Negative

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Make Org Great Again
Would you say that your overall experience of finding the blackpill has been a net positive or negative?

Personally, I’m somewhere in the middle. I do look better, however boy I sometimes wish I could have the clueless and jubilant mind i had before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, Autismcel and 3 others
I can never see people the same again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, geenk worg and 5 others
positive if you come and actually looksmax

negative if you rot on here 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, Jova and 1 other person
This site has some really good threads on how to improve your looks, aswell as decent theories. Especially on the botb section. But it's too addicting sometimes. (I rlly gotta spend less time on this site:forcedsmile:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999 and Jova
Would you say that your overall experience of finding the blackpill has been a net positive or negative?

Personally, I’m somewhere in the middle. I do look better, however boy I sometimes wish I could have the clueless and jubilant mind i had before.
Good stuff which made me even dont care more i just on free mode like whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999

Neither, its bought out my inner schizo demons, i can never view life the same and i love it

• JFL
  • +1
Helped definitely

• +1
  • JFL
don't really post as i used to, still check out the posts on here from time to time. just trying to looksmax and not get addicted to posting yk

• +1
  • JFL
Niggas pretend like this site is the worse thing ever when it's really just a funny place to be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Kaari and Suns9999
Brutally ruined any little confidence I had but defintely ascended since first discovering it

• JFL
  • +1
Depends on your looks level and potential. It was super daunting to realise all of the bp all at once. But now im desensitised and dont care.

Theres alot of info on this site aside from just physical looks aka brain hacking with drugs has helped me tremendously and I cannot find another place that talks about niche stuff like that without all the cope and bullshit involved.

If you realise your potential and get stuff done its amazing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999 and DarkAscender
It taught me a lot and I will be grateful forever.

• JFL
  • +1

hurts in the short term of course because you loose hope, but at least it takes you out of a long life of miserable jestering, not knowing why life is so shit.

• JFL
  • +1
This site convinced me to take steroids at 16 within a month

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, DarkAscender and 1 other person
ur retarded nigga god forbid we actually looksmax on looksmax.org
Yes frl nigga god forbid an undeveloped 16 year old injects substances which will forever change his body for women he won’t get regardless

Mirin low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999 and watah
Yes frl nigga god forbid an undeveloped 16 year old injects substances which will forever change his body for women he won’t get regardless
Ngl u can mitigate basically all side effects from steroids by injecting everyday, doing cardio, taking SR9009, Aldosarten and aromasin, employing nootropics for brain damage and a decent supplement stack + biomarker monitoring

The only thing permanent is a bone structure superior to anything I would have gotten naturally and maybe some scars from shoving needles up my asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Goth
Ngl u can mitigate basically all side effects from steroids by injecting everyday, doing cardio, taking SR9009, Aldosarten and aromasin, employing nootropics for brain damage and a decent supplement stack + biomarker monitoring

The only thing permanent is a bone structure superior to anything I would have gotten naturally and maybe some scars from shoving needles up my asshole
dnr but at least it sounds like u have it under control yet for some reason I still really doubt ur body will be completely fine and normal afterwards.
What r u using btw?

• JFL
  • +1
dnr but at least it sounds like u have it under control yet for some reason I still really doubt ur body will be completely fine and normal afterwards.
What r u using btw?
for PEDS Aromasin, Test, Low dose Ostarine, Anavar, Bromantane, Ipamorelin, low dose telmisarten

things is plan to use: Masteron, Dihexa, Baclofen, P21, semax, GHRP2 and Hexarelin

• JFL
  • +1
for PEDS Aromasin, Test, Low dose Ostarine, Anavar, Bromantane, Ipamorelin, low dose telmisarten

things is plan to use: Masteron, Dihexa, Baclofen, P21, semax, GHRP2 and Hexarelin
oh and HCG

• JFL
  • +1

None, just having good time here, having fun

• JFL
  • +1
this site helped me realize that you can grope women in public with no repercussion if you look good

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
The red pill probably would have been better for me atleast in high school because nt is king.

• +1
Didn’t realise h
hurts in the short term of course because you loose hope, but at least it takes you out of a long life of miserable jestering, not knowing why life is so shit.
didn’t realise how cringe this sounded as I was intoxicated at the time of writing. Ignore pls.

• +1
I’ve wasted an ungodly amount of time on here. (As seen by my post count lol) hours and hours wasted but at the same time the looksmaxxing Knowledge I gained on here I wouldn’t trade for the world so neutral

I ascended a little bit, but my mental health took a hit, so it kinda balances out.

I didn't find the blackpill here, this site thought me nothing