has tret ever removed yr acne scars and dark spots

D

dawooddX

Iron
on tret since january started with a low percentage and a few weeks ago i raised it up i mean it worked it fixed my acne but it never really fixed my main problem which was my acne scars and dark spots its still visible and its a huge looksmin starting to lose hope honestly might js get it lasered or sum

Yes. Here are my scars in August (a few weeks before starting tret) vs in April.

IMG 4909
IMG 4911

It’s a long game brother, you need patience. Stick with it for a year and reevaluate, unless you have the money to get laser treatment. You have to stay on top of using sunscreen because UV damage will make them worse

• +1
Reactions: dawooddX
Yes. Here are my scars in August (a few weeks before starting tret) vs in April.

View attachment 2941971View attachment 2941978
It’s a long game brother, you need patience. Stick with it for a year and reevaluate, unless you have the money to get laser treatment. You have to stay on top of using sunscreen because UV damage will make them worse
holy shit that looks fucking insane this gave me hope alr fam thank u and yeah ibeen slacking on sunscreen cuz im lazy buti will do

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
on tret since january started with a low percentage and a few weeks ago i raised it up i mean it worked it fixed my acne but it never really fixed my main problem which was my acne scars and dark spots its still visible and its a huge looksmin starting to lose hope honestly might js get it lasered or sum
what type of scarring?

holy shit that looks fucking insane this gave me hope alr fam thank u and yeah ibeen slacking on sunscreen cuz im lazy buti will do
After 4 months you are probably just exiting the purging phase. 4-5 months in was when I started seeing real results so just wait a bit longer