HASAN NASRALLAH JUST DIED

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
JFL THESE RETARD ISRAELIS SAYING THAT THEY SAVED LEBANON DONT KNOW HOW BAD THEY JUST DESTABILIZED THE COUNTRY. SECOND CIVIL WAR INCOMING

Edit: sometimes I forget this is a public forum JFL and just a niche circle jerk to discuss global politics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, MA_ascender and twinkceluwu
holy fuck i thought you were talking about the youtuber who makes football matches analysis thank god

who is that nigger btw?

holy fuck i thought you were talking about the youtuber who makes football matches analysis thank god

who is that nigger btw?
No, move along normie fag, this is a political discussion

• JFL
Reactions: lBlame, Jova and ryuken
JFL THESE RETARD ISRAELIS SAYING THAT THEY SAVED LEBANON DONT KNOW HOW BAD THEY JUST DESTABILIZED THE COUNTRY. SECOND CIVIL WAR INCOMING
gods chosen people

No, move along normie fag, this is a political discussion
Untitled19 20240927223424

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Daqirius
Who cares about that worthless no name. Just another shitskin killed in war, I mean what’s new? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Roninotrolling
Hasan Piker?

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
He’s not even dead yet we don’t know for sure

Who cares about that worthless no name. Just another shitskin killed in war, I mean what’s new? Lol
meanwhile when edward leves worthless friend commit suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Edit: sometimes I forget this is a public forum JFL and just a niche circle jerk to discuss global politics
Wait Israel assassinated him?

who is that nigger btw?
Leader of Hezbollah may he burn in hell