Hate is clearly more powerful than Love (Rant)

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
August vs September were significant opposites for me

August: I had a hateful narcy mindset which consisted of arrogance, disdain, selfishness and other similar traits. The result of this was a brutal work ethic of 16hr days coupled with complete avoidance of people, which resulted in significant progress in my business and the most money I’ve ever made in my life

September: I had a more relaxed & positive mindset which consisted of friendliness, pro-social behaviours, engaging girls that gave me IOI, regular small talks with strangers, good nutrition & sleep. Yet, what do I have to show for it? I made significantly less money than I did last month due to working less. I also made connections with 5 new people who don’t actually provide me with anything of concrete value. Those crooks already trying to “make plans” of how to waste my time further

The mindset that accompanies hate is clearly a powerful fuel for productivity

However, a narcy mindset is not sustainable as it leads to isolation. But I’ve already been isolated for years, so the productivity that comes with hate is an upside for me with zero downside

For the upcoming month of October, I will go back into my hateful mindset to optimise productivity & revenue. I will also adopt some social behaviours from September by pursuing social interactions ONLY if I notice an obvious monetary or sexual benefit to me

I will study machiavellianism to further enhance my financial results since I’ve already seen first hand how my newly adopted approach to power dynamics has improved my sales calls

@Acion @MoggerGaston @6ft4 @devonhendryx999 @Orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, ReadBooksEveryday, n9wiff and 8 others
August vs September were significant opposites for me

August: I had a hateful narcy mindset which consisted of arrogance, disdain, selfishness and other similar traits. The result of this was a brutal work ethic of 16hr days coupled with complete avoidance of people, which resulted in significant progress in my business and the most money I’ve ever made in my life

September: I had a more relaxed & positive mindset which consisted of friendliness, pro-social behaviours, engaging girls that gave me IOI, regular small talks with strangers, good nutrition & sleep. Yet, what do I have to show for it? I made significantly less money than I did last month due to working less. I also made connections with 5 new people who don’t actually provide me with anything of concrete value. Those crooks already trying to “make plans” of how to waste my time further

The mindset that accompanies hate is clearly a powerful fuel for productivity

However, a narcy mindset is not sustainable as it leads to isolation. But I’ve already been isolated for years, so the productivity that comes with hate is an upside for me with zero downside

For the upcoming month of October, I will go back into my hateful mindset to optimise productivity & revenue. I will also adopt some social behaviours from September by pursuing social interactions ONLY if I notice an obvious monetary or sexual benefit to me

I will study machiavellianism to further enhance my financial results since I’ve already seen first hand how my newly adopted approach to power dynamics has improved my sales calls

@Acion @MoggerGaston @6ft4 @devonhendryx999 @Orc
IMG 7065

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andremln, ReadBooksEveryday, n9wiff and 6 others
I would crush your skull IRL & don’t ever comment on my thread again you stupid cunt

Another low IQ fuck added to my ignore list
IMG 7274

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and n9wiff
Okay incel lets see how strong you are big boy:ogre::ogre::ogre: post ur highT physique or fighting medals

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Villain arc did nothing good to me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PROMETHEUS and autistic_tendencies
Keep in mind, more evil things are in this world than good things.

Hate and desire to strive, but love will always be stronger than hate.

It's harder to love a person who hates you than to not. Love is power in the end.

Hate can be used as fuel, which is correct.

That's the good thing about hate

To hate is easy, but to love is hard. And that's just how the world works

So really, love & hate go hand in hand

Both are sources of power for manipulation and social dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and PROMETHEUS
Im caging hard at you trying to doxx me and find my photos behind my back just cause I posted a Dalit on ur thread 💀💀 you are truly a weird incel:feelswhy:

Fear is more powerful
You cannot love someone without fear

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I remember translating letters from Seneca where the man talked about having power through love or through fear.

His conclusion was something like: 'A good man is both loved and feared, but if you can pick only one, love OR fear, it is better to be feared than to be loved.'

Giving countless examples of how power through love is far more fleeting and unpredictable, outside of your control, than power through fear.

currently don't have the time to read n respond to this topic, just based off your title this came to my mind.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, 6ft4, bloomercel and 2 others
I remember translating letters from Seneca where the man talked about having power through love or through fear.

His conclusion was something like: 'A good man is both loved and feared, but if you can pick only one, love OR fear, it is better to be feared than to be loved.'

Giving countless examples of how power through love is far more fleeting and unpredictable, outside of your control, than power through fear.

currently don't have the time to read n respond to this topic, just based off your title this came to my mind.
If a foid fears you she will never cheat

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and PROMETHEUS
What kind of business do you have?

Even though normies will say you should avoid living full of hate, what other choice does one have when living as some relaxed guy gets you nowhere in life if it isn't completely natural for you to just go with the flow and be content with however things work out.

If you actually have ambition and think you deserve certain results, you will never be able to have the mindset of the go with the flow guy so you have to harness all of the negative emotions that come with not being where you want to be in life and use them to fuel you

Trying to make any progress in life with the use of normie connections is a losing play, they're so unreliable that rather than trying to get them to do anything (that would have mutual benefit) you just need to realize that they're fucking useless automatons and the only way they will ever do anything for you is if you're in a position of power over them
As soon as they see you as their peer or beneath them due to their innate arrogance, they are just more headache than they're worth.

If you want to influence peoples behaviour you need power over them, it's much easier to wield this power with the use of hateful feelings than it is with caring feelings.
I've used this forum as a release for my hatred of certain groups for years now (foids, lower class, ethnics) but I've recently been thinking why dont I formulate this hatred into video format and try make it go viral to lower their value.
While I am just complaining about them I am powerless and they have power over me, but while I am producing propaganda that draws attention to their subhuman behaviour and damages their social value, I'm exercising power over them

Why do all left wing fucks talk about trying to eliminate hate while being extremely hateful themselves?
Because hate is a powerful tool that can be used to destroy your opposition
They want to use hate themselves while shaming you out of using hate yourself
Hate is Great

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, PROMETHEUS and Primalsplit
"You're wrong OP. How can hate be stronger than love, when I love my nice peaceful boyfriend so much who happens to be 6'5? Teehee"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
What kind of business do you have?
I own a software company. I build software and sell them to businesses, which has been profitable enough to pay my rent and prevent me from working in a modern plantation. It's new and just me right now but I will need to hire assistants at some point next year to grow it to attract more/better clients.

Even though normies will say you should avoid living full of hate, what other choice does one have when living as some relaxed guy gets you nowhere in life if it isn't completely natural for you to just go with the flow and be content with however things work out.

If you actually have ambition and think you deserve certain results, you will never be able to have the mindset of the go with the flow guy so you have to harness all of the negative emotions that come with not being where you want to be in life and use them to fuel you

This is literally the response I was hoping for when I created this thread to confirm that this idea is not only valid but also optimised for people like myself whose abused dog history natural inclines us to perform better with a hateful mindset rather than positive.

On top of this, I've always felt that the decades of pain which has rightfully shaped my cynical view of the world would have been for nothing if I just end up eventually adopting positivity and being like those "go with the flow" guys who had a better upbringing.

Trying to make any progress in life with the use of normie connections is a losing play, they're so unreliable that rather than trying to get them to do anything (that would have mutual benefit) you just need to realize that they're fucking useless automatons and the only way they will ever do anything for you is if you're in a position of power over them
As soon as they see you as their peer or beneath them due to their innate arrogance, they are just more headache than they're worth.

If you want to influence peoples behaviour you need power over them, it's much easier to wield this power with the use of hateful feelings than it is with caring feelings.
Agreed. There's an upside and downside when entering any social or professional relationships. Relationship with normies poses infinite potential downside, meaning that a strategic upside to offset that negative has to be in place – such as them being an employee whose labour can be profited from, coupled with a clear hierarchy of power to prevent familiarity and thus disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Okay incel lets see how strong you are big boy:ogre::ogre::ogre: post ur highT physique or fighting medals
Im caging hard at you trying to doxx me and find my photos behind my back just cause I posted a Dalit on ur thread 💀💀 you are truly a weird incel:feelswhy:

Mate you caught me at the wrong fucking time.

Unlike you, I don't do this keyboard warrior shit and will bring this IRL.

Regardless, I now have your info.

Apologise to me for being a prick and we will end it here.